Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[April 15, 2024, 03:15:33 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Author Topic: Sex magick and cord creation for harmful intentions  (Read 1606 times)

transwiccan

• View Profile
Sex magick and cord creation for harmful intentions
« on: May 26, 2019, 07:40:38 am »
I just recalled my ex mentioning that she practiced sex magick without my knowledge while her and I were having sex in order to ensure that I would never leave and she would be able to hold onto me. I'm almost positive this has created a cord that is too powerful for me to cut as I've tried three times now to no avail. Does anyone know anything about sex magick and how her intentions could have created something negative? Also any tips for finally cutting this attachment/cord so I can move forward with a positive routine and journey would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Jenett

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Seeking: First steps on a path
  • Religion: Initiatory religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Sex magick and cord creation for harmful intentions
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 08:01:13 am »
I just recalled my ex mentioning that she practiced sex magick without my knowledge while her and I were having sex in order to ensure that I would never leave and she would be able to hold onto me. I'm almost positive this has created a cord that is too powerful for me to cut as I've tried three times now to no avail. Does anyone know anything about sex magick and how her intentions could have created something negative? Also any tips for finally cutting this attachment/cord so I can move forward with a positive routine and journey would be greatly appreciated.

Hi - you posted multiple threads, so I've locked all but one of them.

A little more information would be very helpful for people interested in making suggestions. How long ago was this? What has been your approach to cutting the connection? Do you work with/honour/include deities or other beings (and if so, what have their responses been?)
Seek Knowledge, Find Wisdom: Research help on esoteric and eclectic topics (consulting and other services)

Seeking: first steps on a Pagan path (advice for seekers and people new to Paganism)

transwiccan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 08:09:36 am »
Hi - you posted multiple threads, so I've locked all but one of them.

A little more information would be very helpful for people interested in making suggestions. How long ago was this? What has been your approach to cutting the connection? Do you work with/honour/include deities or other beings (and if so, what have their responses been?)
Thank you so much i was trying to figure out how to delete those my device glitched so my apologies for that.

She admitted doing this a few months ago. We just recently finally cut off all contact but here i find myself still obsessing. The relationship slowly destroyed my life piece by piece until I was left homeless, unemployed, lonely, and dependant on her. I am still fairly new to practicing so I've only started working with elemental magick and I've been researching as much as i can about doing before i try working with them in order to avoid disrespecting any of them.  I also feel as if she somehow messes with me emotionally every single time there's a full moon. It sends me into somewhat of a Manic state and it's very overwhelming and prevents me from doing any full moon rituals of my own.

Zlote Jablko

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Slavic/ PIE Recon
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 11:47:39 pm »
Thank you so much i was trying to figure out how to delete those my device glitched so my apologies for that.

She admitted doing this a few months ago. We just recently finally cut off all contact but here i find myself still obsessing. The relationship slowly destroyed my life piece by piece until I was left homeless, unemployed, lonely, and dependant on her. I am still fairly new to practicing so I've only started working with elemental magick and I've been researching as much as i can about doing before i try working with them in order to avoid disrespecting any of them.  I also feel as if she somehow messes with me emotionally every single time there's a full moon. It sends me into somewhat of a Manic state and it's very overwhelming and prevents me from doing any full moon rituals of my own.

I’m not a big magic practitioner, but I’ve read a lot about folk magic. Love and lust charms are pretty widespread. The classic Slavic “love” spell involved throwing something in a fire (Like a dug up footprint or a piece of string measured over the footprint.) These charms all say something to the effect of “as “x” item burns, so may he/she burn for me.”

To combat something like that, a witch might try to do the reverse somehow. In Bulgaria, sickness was exorcised with color coded thread. Maybe measure out her footprint with yellow thread and yours with red (for health). Tie the yellow around your toe overnight, and wrap the red around an evergreen. In the morning, switch them out. That’s a shot in the dark though, based on folk tradition. Pretty much the limit of what I know.

Tags:

Beginner Area

Warning: You are currently in a Beginner Friendly area of the message board.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 253
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* Shop & Support TC

The links below are affiliate links. When you click on one of these links you will go to the listed shopping site with The Cauldron's affiliate code. Any purchases you make during your visit will earn TC a tiny percentage of your purchase price at no extra cost to you.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Allaya, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Ashmire, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

'Up All Night' Coordinator:
Altair

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Chatelaine, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal