collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: General/Non-Specific: Scrying?  (Read 103 times)

kaleidoscope.woman

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Celtic Polytheistic Pagan
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Scrying?
« on: February 07, 2018, 02:18:07 pm »
I'm beginning to dip my toes into scrying... I've been very interested in exploring new types of divination lately; feeling the call of the High Priestess in my soul!!  :o

Does anyone have any experience in scrying? Any tips, advice? Any helpful incense combos to put you in the right mood? I'm very interested in trying it out with a black bowl of water... I would love to hear other peoples' experiences with this!

Many Blessings,
Madison
“Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the ground. There are a thousand ways to go home again.” ~ Rumi

SunflowerP

• Senior Staff
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
Re: Scrying?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 04:34:53 pm »

Hi, Madison,

Just to let you know, I've moved this from 'Paganism for Beginners' to 'Magic and the Occult for Beginners', because the Magic and the Occult forums are where the Divinatory Arts forum is.

You're not in any sort of trouble; staff are happy to move threads to more suitable forums for people (we only get annoyed about it when someone clearly hasn't bothered to put any thought at all into where the thread should go - and that usually isn't obvious unless someone has an ongoing habit of not bothering to think about it) - I'm just adding this note for your information, in case you wonder why your thread isn't where you put it.

Sunflower
TC Forum Staff
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Tags: