collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Raising the Devil and or demons for money (books and methods)  (Read 40501 times)

GoldenSiren

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Raising the Devil and or demons for money (books and methods)
« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2012, 05:10:38 pm »
Quote from: Marilyn/Absentminded;62276
It is sort of distilled from years/decades of reading.  Medieval literature, some sponsored by the church, some hidden from it, purportedly 'ancient' grimoires (the falsifying of which is an art-form in itself), works of philosophy which touch upon the names and powers of certain entities, other works which mention the strengths and weaknesses of those named entities - basically the jigsaw puzzle of the curious mind.  It resolves itself into identifiable patterns for whatever subject percolates long enough.
Okay, now I'm really intrigued. You must live in a place where you can (more or less) easily find these resources. Where I'm at right now, the most "occult" thing we have around is a shop with a bunch of essential oils and herbal soap --facepalm--

You could start by reading the works of Dr. Dee, H. Cornelius Agrippa, Pythagoras, Aleister Crowley.  If you do that at reputable sites on the net you will wind up going down a rabbit-hole of links far more useful than the stacks of the library I first read them in.

All right, I'll be sure to check them out :D:

Some of these are no longer relevant in the modern world, but most still have useful applications.

-finding things:  not your car keys or your lost jewelry.  Lost books, artifacts of power, places that may be hidden or disguised.  It would be worth it, to some, to send a demon to fetch the 'original' Necronomicon, on the theory that it did exist and Lovecraft was simply repeating what he had heard.  Or to confirm that it did not exist, but that this other legendary text did.

-translating:  there are things in the world which have never been translated into modern language reliably.  You could call a demon to translate Linear A, you could get one to tell you where the vowels go in Ancient Egyptian, Hebrew, or any other language in which the habit was to leave them out.  You could understand with accuracy things which modern scholars are fuzzy on or have no clue about at all.

-building things:  this one is not as important these days, but building large edifices that were not going to collapse the first time they were run into by a donkey cart was extremely important in ancient times.  King Solomon used demons in construction quite openly.

-knowledge:  in all its forms and about everything, for those who are greedy that way.  Some people can feed on knowledge forever without needing anything but subsistence level everything else.

-money, lust, and greed:  because, y'know, even magicians are human.

Absent

Okay, that makes perfect sense. My only question is now, is why hasn't anyone (aside from the money, lust and greed) done these things? Or rather, if they have, why don't we have more resources on our hands? If someone, say summoned a demon for translating, why don't we now have a more concrete way to translate those languages? We certainly have the ability now to pass that information on. Or did those people simply use it for personal use? But still, the translations should be somewhere, unless they were destroyed....
Déjà Moo
/ˌdāZHä ˈmo͞o/
noun

The feeling that you\'ve already heard this bull before :lub:

Marilyn/Absentminded

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2012, 06:42:15 pm »
Quote from: GoldenSiren;62282
Okay, now I'm really intrigued. You must live in a place where you can (more or less) easily find these resources. Where I'm at right now, the most "occult" thing we have around is a shop with a bunch of essential oils and herbal soap --facepalm--

I'm fifty years old.  My high school, in the 70's, had copies of Crowley and the Keys of Solomon if you brought a note from your parents saying you were allowed to read them.  My mother had Agrippa on her 'fancy that' shelf.  (Science fiction and history every where else).  I went to uni in Toronto and had access to two of the best libraries in Canada and, via ILL, in the world.  I maintained my membership as long as I lived in Toronto, and the internet was just getting going when I moved home.

It takes time. :)

Okay, that makes perfect sense. My only question is now, is why hasn't anyone (aside from the money, lust and greed) done these things? Or rather, if they have, why don't we have more resources on our hands? If someone, say summoned a demon for translating, why don't we now have a more concrete way to translate those languages? We certainly have the ability now to pass that information on. Or did those people simply use it for personal use? But still, the translations should be somewhere, unless they were destroyed....

Most ceremonial magicians are, on some level, elitists.  They wouldn't see the point in sharing such information openly with the masses.  (and the masses, in most cases, couldn't care less either - I just happen to be a mass that finds it intriguing)  They might share it privately with those they considered worthy, or they might decide that anyone truly worthy should be able to gain the knowledge the same way they did.

There are, of course, stories everywhere about hidden knowledge.  Texts written in code so that they say one thing, usually mystic or cryptic in itself, on the surface but provide deeper arcane knowledge for those able to figure it out.  Stories about magicians deliberately leaving misinformation in their works so that only those with an equivalent knowledge of their own will know what to disregard.

Some people drive themselves crazy trying to track down all the loose threads -this may be amusing to those engineering the clues and the herrings.  Amusing enough that some of them might do it as a lark, without actually having anything deeper for the student to ferret out.  That's a little precious but, again, human.

And, of course, there's the possibility that these methods don't actually work, that they are bait on an elaborate fishing pole used by hungry demons.  Or that demons don't exist and people are just so self-involved and determined that they will spend years trying to force them to exist.

Pick one. :)

Absent
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:44:14 pm by Marilyn/Absentminded »
I smile when I\'m angry.  I cheat and I lie
I do what I have to do to get by
But I know what is wrong, and I know what is right
And I die for the truth in my secret life

In My Secret Life, L. Cohen

Greendevil

• Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 26, 2013, 02:44:42 pm »
Quote from: NuklearKrisis;59357
First question, whats the best Satanic Grimoires money can buy? Does it even exists? Apparently there is no book in recorded history written by Satan or the four crown princes of hell; Lucifer, Beelzebub etc. Which is interesting as the Bible is stated to be written by god. A book you can find for free in a cheap motel. Yet some of the black magick books I have found go for around $12,000 dollars. And if there really is a book written by the Devil, I imagine that would be worth millions, but likely not for sale.

I want to raise the devil or a demon for money, its that simple. I cannot make millions of dollars on my own, I need assistance (presumably the occult). Money is my only passion in life, unfortunately my brain cannot find away to achieve millions of dollars; in the conventional sense. I can't seem to find anything I am good at that will make me lots of money and I am over 30 years of age.

The dark side can be the quick and easy path, so I want to take that path whatever the cost. I have no friends, no family and could care less, all I want is millions of dollars; if I get that I'm happy if I don't I will live/die miserable. I want to drive a Lamborghini and live in a mansion in Beverly Hills alone.. that's all I want.  

So any ideas on how this can be done? First steps? Book recommendations? What about astrology and black magick? How do I enter this world and at least have a shot at it? In using black magick, occult and astrology to manipulate the universe or raise the devil to make millions of dollars. In having that kind of energy flow my way, as my whole life is just crap and bad luck. I am poor and nothing ever works out.  

I hesitate to buy a book on Amazon.com for $13 bucks on the subject like satanism and black magick; that is not going to work. And it is also hard to buy a $400 dollar book on the subject because I do not know what I am doing, or if I will even understand the book; plus the price. Maybe this is simply not possible or I am not worthy of such things. But I found this website and figure I would ask. Nothing in life is easy, so I don't expect what I want to do will be , but I would like to try whatever the cost.

I saw the real demon who called satanas 1decade ago smiling at me calling my name slowly in your situation you are absolutely greedy in money and desperate in that act your soul is belong to hell already, however no books or no magic can summon the real devil if you want and serious about it add my yahoo messenger google_traffic
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:08:04 pm by Tana »

yewberry

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 26, 2013, 03:47:47 pm »
Quote from: Greendevil;134082
I saw the real demon who called satanas 1decade ago smiling at me calling my name slowly in your situation you are absolutely greedy in money and desperate in that act your soul is belong to hell already, however no books or no magic can summon the real devil if you want and serious about it add my yahoo messenger google_traffic

Five flavors of "what?"

Brina

Emma Eldritch

• Staff
    • View Profile
    • https://rocknrollwitch.blogspot.ca/
« Reply #184 on: December 26, 2013, 06:47:31 pm »
Quote from: yewberry;134091
Five flavors of "what?"

Brina

It doesn't help that I read 'satanas' as Santana's and so I thought of the band...

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #185 on: December 26, 2013, 07:24:58 pm »
Quote from: yewberry;134091
Five flavors of "what?"

Just one flavor, that of (incompetent) spam. Nothing to see here, move along.

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

yewberry

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 27, 2013, 12:56:34 am »
Quote from: Mama Fortuna;134105
It doesn't help that I read 'satanas' as Santana's and so I thought of the band...

And I read it as "sultanas"...which I just used in some rum cake I made for the holidays.

Brina

Tags: