Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Re: Supermarket Witches by SirPalomides
[April 08, 2024, 09:49:17 am]

Author Topic: Money Spell  (Read 1336 times)

Melissa

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
  • Religion: -
  • Preferred Pronouns: -
Money Spell
« on: December 13, 2017, 12:59:08 pm »
Hello!

Wondering if anyone has any money spells that worked positively for them before? :) I tried some online but failed to yield results.

Thank you!

Jenett

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Seeking: First steps on a path
  • Religion: Initiatory religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Money Spell
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 01:53:52 pm »
Wondering if anyone has any money spells that worked positively for them before? :) I tried some online but failed to yield results.

What kind of money work are you looking for? And are there spaces in your life where that might happen?

It's hard to make money show up out of the blue if you work a job with a fixed salary, and limited people who might hand you money. It's a lot easier to do prosperity work that's successful if you either have a variable income (people who freelance) or a side business, or alternately if you're doing long-term work around getting a different (better paying) job or reducing your expenses, or other things that give you more to work with. Just "Make there be more money" is really hard to succeed at if there's no give in the system.

Overall, I really like Jason Miller's take on this. He's got a book called Financial Sorcery:
Magical Strategies to Create Real and Lasting Wealth
that takes a longlasting view of magical work for prosperity (and talks about why both quick fixes and workings when you don't have possible income sources don't work.)

If you're currently desperate for cash, he did a free online lecture this summer called Strategic Sorcery for the Financially Stuck - he has a link to it here, or if you search on that title you can find it on YouTube. Nothing in his suggestions costs more than $20, and he talks through the theory behind prosperity and wealth magic very clearly and pragmatically.
Seek Knowledge, Find Wisdom: Research help on esoteric and eclectic topics (consulting and other services)

Seeking: first steps on a Pagan path (advice for seekers and people new to Paganism)

Emma Eldritch

• Staff
    • View Profile
    • https://rocknrollwitch.blogspot.ca/
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 10:46:08 pm »
Hello!

Seconding Jenett's suggestions - I quite like Jason Miller's stuff.

Along the same lines of figuring out what kind of money work you should be doing... I personally tend to have greater success with spells designed to keep me from losing money. (These are often called money-stay-with-me spells in hoodoo.) That kind of spell works to try and prevent sudden unexpected expenditures from happening, and I find that combined with budgeting better tends to let me get a bit ahead.

candlemagic

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://zaprudering.wordpress.com/
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 08:38:46 pm »
Hello!

Thank you!
I generally light a green candle, let the universe know with words that a little help would be nice, and then work my butt off to make that happen.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Tags: