collapse

Author Topic: Love spells  (Read 2117 times)

broomstick

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Love spells
« on: August 15, 2013, 05:35:59 pm »
Can anyone direct me or give me some good beginner spells to call on love to come into your life? Also, I'd like to make an offering before the spell to a deity associated with love, anyone know of a one?

IceAngie

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she, her, hers
Re: Love spells
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 06:39:47 pm »
Quote from: broomstick;119029
Can anyone direct me or give me some good beginner spells to call on love to come into your life? Also, I'd like to make an offering before the spell to a deity associated with love, anyone know of a one?

There are some love spells in TC's Spell Grimoire. One of them asks Aphrodite to help bring true love, so you could make an offering to Her and do the spell. (It's good to read about and get to know the god/dess before asking anything, though. They are not vending machines.) Here's the link:

http://www.ecauldron.net/spells/love05.php
Angeles/IceAngie/Selegna.

Fionnbharr

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 03:36:05 am »
Also, I'd like to make an offering before the spell to a deity associated with love, anyone know of a one?

You could use the Irish Goddess Oonagh, she represent faithful love.
Grief and sorrow grows on the far banks of the river Styx, go there and visit them and you might not find your own way back home. - Achilles

Riothamus12

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: The Nameless Path
  • Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 03:43:48 am »

I don't know of any specific spells, but I do know of several Goddesses, Venus, Oshun, Frigga, Hathor, and Aphrodite included who could help. From what I have learned, fire and water spirits are the hosts you should seek the aid of. However one would do best to avoid trying to charm a specific individual as the effects may very wildly and not necessarily for the better. However, using such a spell to just draw love into your life isn't anything you should worry about. I can't think of any harm that has come through that. As always, do some reading and carefully consider what you do in all it's details.
https://inthespiritofconversation.wordpress.com/
I started a blog. Feel free to peruse. It's still in it's early stages and I have to write more, so do bare with me if it's all a little basic so far.

whiteorchid

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 05:24:00 am »

Oh my. I was pondering to start such thread. You beat me to it. I've been looking for a simple spell to draw love into my life. If you find a good one, let me know :)

Olie

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 01:38:37 am »

i know a pretty good one! its easy but you gotta do it a lot. like puttin on a ointment

all you need is a new red candle and a lighter.

on the bottom of the candle write "i summon love here". or some kinda easy phrase like that. "i bring he/she/it to me" "mutual love be summoned" "blah blah ploo pleh" (i'd write it in runes but you can do it in normal letters)

say your phrase while concentratin energy thru your lighter. light the candle. concentrate energy into your writing hand while thinkin about someone with mutual love to you. but dont think of anyone specific. unless you want someone specific

once the energy feels full, let it move thru you and out your other hand into the candle.
say your phrase one more time and blow out the candle. watch the smoke and imagine the spell leaving the candle thru it

keep doin the whole thing til you get a someone or until the candle burns out

Elizabeth G.

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 02:54:24 am »

I find that many times, a formal spell is unnecessary.  In Circle, I ask the Goddess for what I want and need, and frequently she gives it to me.  Sitting in front of a lit candle and visualizing your desire (as if it has already been attained) is also very effective.

Try here:   http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/love_spells/page.html

Use your judgment - some of the spells are written to compel another against their will, and I saw one which calls for some of your own blood (scary!).  

The "Finding the One" spell under "Attraction Spells" is simple and innocuous.

Tags: