3 (50%)
Yes with No Success
0 (0%)
Havent But Plan To
0 (0%)
I know People Who Have
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Has anyone ever tried casting a Love Spell or Money Spell themselves?  (Read 2168 times)

DaveDave1380

• Banned!
  • Looking to Expand my Knowledge
    • View Profile
  • Religion: New Age
  • Preferred Pronouns: He
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried to cast a Love Spell or even a Money and Success Spell themselves?  I did with no success.  How about you?

Morbid

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pagan
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Re: Has anyone ever tried casting a Love Spell or Money Spell themselves?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 05:22:47 pm »
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried to cast a Love Spell or even a Money and Success Spell themselves?  I did with no success.  How about you?

I've done a couple of money spells with some success.  The trick is to be specific and not to be barging with particularly malevolent beings.  Remember, in order for money to come to you, it has to leave someone else in some form or fashion.  For instance, if you performed a money spell, then found a $20 bill laying on the ground, then I'd call that successful.  But at the same time, in order for that to of come your way, someone dropped that money.

I'd advise caution when using love spells, especially if you are purchasing them (such as in your other thread).  For one, love is extremely temperamental, and fairly volatile.  Love is known to be one of the things that does not follow a predetermined logic, and makes it hard to predict.  For instance, you had posted in your other thread that they asked you are you sure you wanted your ex back.  It's an important question to ask, because obviously you two broke up for a reason.  Just because you got him/her back, does not mean that your issues are solved.  The original issues that lead to your breakup to start with are still there.
For he who has truly lived never truly dies.

Mivi

• Apprentice
  • God divination/kut ceremony/prayerwork by apptmt!
    • View Profile
    • Website
  • Religion: 무속신앙 Mugyo
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 10:06:41 pm »

Yes, I've cast successful money spells. They weren't anything ludicrous but specific enough toward long term money that I felt was a success for me.
Mivi | Mudang (Korean shaman-priest)

만신

Emma Eldritch

• Staff
    • View Profile
    • https://rocknrollwitch.blogspot.ca/
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 05:23:03 pm »

Money and success, yup. I agree with Morbid that being specific seems to get better results. I've also fund that shifting my focus from "bring me money" to "money stay with me" has helped me more in the long run financially.

arete

• Master Member
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Religion: pagan
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 04:43:28 am »
I've done a couple of money spells with some success.  The trick is to be specific and not to be barging with particularly malevolent beings.  Remember, in order for money to come to you, it has to leave someone else in some form or fashion.  For instance, if you performed a money spell, then found a $20 bill laying on the ground, then I'd call that successful.  But at the same time, in order for that to of come your way, someone dropped that money.
I couldn't agree more! Money spells can become very dangerous. We don't know how we will gain money, if we cast a money spell, it might cause a great misfortune to the ones who will lose the money. The only ''safe'' way to gain money is winning the lottery with a lucky spell.