collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Get rid of black magick influence on our love  (Read 3568 times)

Humana

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Ortodox Wiccan
Get rid of black magick influence on our love
« on: August 18, 2019, 04:28:32 am »
So, we ware 5 years engaged. We celebrated every month our important dates, and allways around those days we had horific fights. We broke up few days ago and I found out from multiple clayvoirant personas that he was locked to not have a luck in relationships and that our stuff were buried in 2 different graves to make us apart. And thats what happened - he is now cold as that grave. I checked with pedant and it said there is something black and evil around our relationship.

I am planning to do some cleaning and banishing of evil energy if it's around our relationship. To see - if there is still our love alive, will that solve the problem, if evil made us to brake apart. Cuz he became whery evil and blamed me for everything, he changed over night, whatever I say he make it totally different. He said I don't know what I feel I am angry on everyone and he left.

I didn't practiced for years spells and now I am thinking about some cord banishing spells ...
What you think about all this my magick intentions? Do you have some spell recomendations? And is there posibility that black magick done this??

Blessed be!

Sefiru

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Get rid of black magick influence on our love
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 05:58:34 pm »
I am planning to do some cleaning and banishing of evil energy if it's around our relationship. To see - if there is still our love alive, will that solve the problem, if evil made us to brake apart. Cuz he became whery evil and blamed me for everything, he changed over night, whatever I say he make it totally different. He said I don't know what I feel I am angry on everyone and he left.

Banishing and cleansing sounds like a good idea in any case. Though it sounds to me like your ex-partner really was an asshole who stopped pretending to be nice. You might also think about spells to:
- heal your spirit from a breakup
- reveal people's true selves
- help you notice compatible partners.

I don't know if you have a specific kind of magic you are working with, or if you work with certain gods/goddeses. That could help members here give you more specific advice. Welcome to TC!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me on AO3 & Deviantart