Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: A non bloody Athame vs Spirit  (Read 2138 times)

Also Hazret

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Monotheism
A non bloody Athame vs Spirit
« on: October 16, 2018, 10:06:44 am »
Greetings everyone.
Without explanation of my reason to question and seek the knowledge of the forbidden, in the perspective from the monotheistic religions.

I have in many years been accepting the limitless borders and realities of this tiny world.
Being subject to illumination without seeking it with an pill, or trick.

I've recently been researching the previous modern era if our modern day religion, (won't define further)

Where I come from we are scared of committing blasphemy and taking partners rather God.
So to say in some communities perhaps as this one, people may tend to summon someone or, a thought?

I rather choose to enlighten my self by other means.
I've read the term "soul knife" or "energy knife" some call it Athame some something else.

An ritualistic item whom the person conjures something in it, by cleansing it or making it your own .

Now in my culture the term Jinn is well understood it sometimes misunderstood.
Some call it fairy, some demon, some entity .

But no matter what this something is for the doctor or professor, just myths and cultural delusions.

Now to get back to purpose and reason of my topic.

Once a Spirit had made its home in the shoulder and the ankle of a man, a old woman with scarf takes her old wooden stick, hits the man on the named spots.
And the entries BE GONE.

He no longer had pain.

So as of now.

Can matter as this item suck this energy form?
Could you exorcist a person by redirecting the spirits to this item?

Without calling upon names of cleaferries or flying monkeys.

I've read that in old Arabia, sorcerers wrote the names on this knife, of his so called servants.
The knife could then with the materials like a bone from a lizard a stone of emerald it perhaps a coral stone from the oceans.

He could then take the bad spirits and demons from a, and direct them to this tool.

It is a way of Exorcism, I imagine putting it on top of the head and let it suck the energy, or in old days they heated the axe and let it pass above the head three times.

As of the negative eye above your magnetic head ;)

I seek all information and reference of rituals or as in 'i think this could work's

I am not interested in rituals that contains summoning and names.

But as how to BIND SPIRIT, AND CLEAN A SICK AND MANIFESTED BODY

Sefiru

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
Re: A non bloody Athame vs Spirit
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 07:42:01 pm »
I've recently been researching the previous modern era if our modern day religion, (won't define further)

You might have to define further, if you want to get good information. The world is a big place, and the answers to your questions might depend a lot on when and where you are talking about. (Like, which modern day religion? Do you mean before Islam? Before Christianity? Before Rastafarianism?)

Where I come from we are scared of committing blasphemy and taking partners rather God.

There are several schools of esoteric practices that don't involve working with spirits. Some of them are centered around the scriptures of a religion. Some of them invoke impersonal forces of nature. Some of them use only the personal energy of the practitioner. Some involve mathematics and sacred numbers.

I've read the term "soul knife" or "energy knife" some call it Athame some something else.

As far as I know, Athames in most Pagan practices are not made by binding spirits into them. They are usually used for marking boundaries and for banishing, rather than for trapping spirits. So this may be a different sort of knife altogether.

This does remind me of some Ancient Egyptian objects called Apotropaic Wands. They were made of ivory and had monsters carved on them which were supposed to protect the user from other monsters.

I've read that in old Arabia, sorcerers wrote the names on this knife, of his so called servants.
The knife could then with the materials like a bone from a lizard a stone of emerald it perhaps a coral stone from the oceans.

As it happens, I did make an athame out of bone (cow bone). Its function is to awaken energies, not healing or binding spirits, though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me on AO3 & Deviantart

Hariti

• Sr. Master Member
  • Kyrie Eleison
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Extremely Eclectic
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/they
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 08:23:00 pm »

Your country tag shows Israel; your post is quite vague, so I could be way off base, but I assume you are asking about the pre-Abrahamic religion of the near east?

If so, it's quite a large region with a lot of religious practices. The Levant, Mesopotamia, Egypt, and Arabia all had their own religious traditions going back millennia before the founding of the first Israel.

They are also all quite different from one another; Ashuranism is different from Kemetism, which is different from the Cananite religion, which is different from the various Arab religious cults (which were very diverse).

There were also foreign religions that were introduced to that region over time. Hellenism and Zoroastrianism, in particular, had strong footholds in the Near East before the rise of Christianity.

The region in question also converted to Abrahamic religions at different times. Egypt was staunchly pagan up until the 2nd century A.D, whereas Israel became predominantly Jewish some time prior to the 11th century B.C. Arabia was mostly non-Abrahamic prior to Muhammad's (PBUH) conquests in the 7th century, tough it did have pockets of Jewish and Christian traditions already established.

All in all, it's a complex region, and to answer your questions, I'm going to need to know which religion you are talking about!

You could be talking about Judaism, Islam, Christianity (of several sorts), Ashurism, Mithraism, Manicheism, Canaanite paganism, Nabateanism, Kemetism, Hellenism, Samaritanism, pre-Islamic Arab Shamanism, Atenism, or any number of other religious practices.

"the previous modern era if our modern day religion, (won't define further)"

This simply isn't enough context to answer you with! If you can't or won't name which specific God you are worshiping, due to religious rules, you could at least tell us what time period and region you're looking at!

[putting opening and closing quote code on different lines, because having them on the same line causes weirdness when post is quoted - SP]
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 08:36:45 pm by SunflowerP »
"The worshippers of the gods go to them; to the manes go the ancestor-worshippers; to the Deities who preside over the elements go their worshippers; My devotees come to Me." ... "Whichever devotee desires to adore whatever such Deity with faith, in all such votaries I make that particular faith unshakable. Endowed with that faith, a votary performs the worship of that particular deity and obtains the fruits thereof, these being granted by Me alone." - Sri Krishna

Also Hazret

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 02:10:26 am »
Your country tag shows Israel; your post is quite vague, so I could be way off base, but I assume you are asking about the pre-Abrahamic religion of the near east?

If so, it's quite a large region with a lot of religious practices. The Levant, Mesopotamia, Egypt, and Arabia all had their own religious traditions going back millennia before the founding of the first Israel.

They are also all quite different from one another; Ashuranism is different from Kemetism, which is different from the Cananite religion, which is different from the various Arab religious cults (which were very diverse).

There were also foreign religions that were introduced to that region over time. Hellenism and Zoroastrianism, in particular, had strong footholds in the Near East before the rise of Christianity.

The region in question also converted to Abrahamic religions at different times. Egypt was staunchly pagan up until the 2nd century A.D, whereas Israel became predominantly Jewish some time prior to the 11th century B.C. Arabia was mostly non-Abrahamic prior to Muhammad's (PBUH) conquests in the 7th century, tough it did have pockets of Jewish and Christian traditions already established.

All in all, it's a complex region, and to answer your questions, I'm going to need to know which religion you are talking about!

You could be talking about Judaism, Islam, Christianity (of several sorts), Ashurism, Mithraism, Manicheism, Canaanite paganism, Nabateanism, Kemetism, Hellenism, Samaritanism, pre-Islamic Arab Shamanism, Atenism, or any number of other religious practices.

"the previous modern era if our modern day religion, (won't define further)"

This simply isn't enough context to answer you with! If you can't or won't name which specific God you are worshiping, due to religious rules, you could at least tell us what time period and region you're looking at!

I Dont see the neccesary needs to specify or clarify My beliefs, in other to get answered.

Try reading My questions again.

Can you entrap beings to a Item and So on.

[fixing Son of Quotecode Fail - SP]
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 08:37:59 pm by SunflowerP »

Hariti

• Sr. Master Member
  • Kyrie Eleison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 02:48:00 am »
I Dont see the neccesary needs to specify or clarify My beliefs, in other to get answered.

It's not necessary, but context is always useful, and your first comment is rather lacking context. If you go looking for an objectively right answer, that can be reached outside of a specific worldview, you aren't likely to find it. Different religions view spirits, and objects, differently. So the answer to your question depends on who you are asking, quite frankly, and in what context.

A Houngan would answer this question differently from a Sadhu, who would have a different answer from a Druid, or a Rabbi, or a Catholic Priest, or a Tengri Shaman. Who is right, and who is wrong? You aren't going to find the answer to that question in this life, and certainly not on this forum!

I wasn't going to point out your bad English (as it's generally rude to do so), but since you are demanding that I reread your post, and suggesting that I've failed to understand it correctly, I kinda feel I have to.

Your first post in this thread is largely incomprehensible to me. You use odd word choices, little punctuation, and I generally can't tell what you are asking except in broad terms.

So if I understood your post incorrectly, I do so because of your writing ability, not my reading comprehension. Reading it again isn't going to help me answer your questions, unless you clarify them.

I've done my best to answer this question, now that I know what you are asking. If you tell me what "so on" actually is, and explain your other questions clearly, I'll try to answer those as well.
"The worshippers of the gods go to them; to the manes go the ancestor-worshippers; to the Deities who preside over the elements go their worshippers; My devotees come to Me." ... "Whichever devotee desires to adore whatever such Deity with faith, in all such votaries I make that particular faith unshakable. Endowed with that faith, a votary performs the worship of that particular deity and obtains the fruits thereof, these being granted by Me alone." - Sri Krishna

Also Hazret

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 09:12:51 am »
You might have to define further, if you want to get good information. The world is a big place, and the answers to your questions might depend a lot on when and where you are talking about. (Like, which modern day religion? Do you mean before Islam? Before Christianity? Before Rastafarianism?)

There are several schools of esoteric practices that don't involve working with spirits. Some of them are centered around the scriptures of a religion. Some of them invoke impersonal forces of nature. Some of them use only the personal energy of the practitioner. Some involve mathematics and sacred numbers.

As far as I know, Athames in most Pagan practices are not made by binding spirits into them. They are usually used for marking boundaries and for banishing, rather than for trapping spirits. So this may be a different sort of knife altogether.

This does remind me of some Ancient Egyptian objects called Apotropaic Wands. They were made of ivory and had monsters carved on them which were supposed to protect the user from other monsters.

As it happens, I did make an athame out of bone (cow bone). Its function is to awaken energies, not healing or binding spirits, though.

Well any though ts of how to trap or conjure certain identifyable  Energy forms, unto someting, to bind it?

Also Hazret

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 09:19:50 am »

My Friend, in context of demonology you can not specify or relate Them to certain religion of Faith, as in its entity form and what it does.
My question is not to identify which religion or Messenger, wrote the truth about this question..

Exorcism !

How can you suck or conjure the negative from A, and redirect though B, and store it in C.

Rewind it, how can a magic wand hit your Head, and remove someting who annoys you.

Hariti

• Sr. Master Member
  • Kyrie Eleison
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 02:18:34 pm »
My Friend, in context of demonology you can not specify or relate Them to certain religion of Faith, as in its entity form and what it does.

You are wrong about that. Different religions and cultures have different demonological traditions. There's not just one, single "demonology" that exists in a vacuum.

Western magical tradition demonology is different from Catholic demonology, which is different from Islamic demonology, which is different from Jewish demonology, which is different from Hindu demonology, which is different from Voudou demonology, and so on and so forth.

There are different rituals, different tools, different underlying ideas about what Demons are and how they work, and these differences affect the answer you are going to get! If you want to know how to trap a demon, you need to know what type of "demon" you are trying to trap, and in what context. What even *is* a demon according to your worldview? A fallen angel? A nature spirit? A divine being? Something else?

Hariti

• Sr. Master Member
  • Kyrie Eleison
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2018, 02:25:11 pm »
Something else?

Or, to put it another way, the way you deal with these types of problems depends heavily upon how you view the world. My method of removing evil spirits is quite different from the methods used in other religions and magical traditions! Whose advice, specifically, are you seeking? An expert in Thelema? Wicca? Voudou? Catholicism?

I mean, if you want me to tell you what I would do, without any context, I *can* do that, but I don't know if it would be much use to you. It certainly wouldn't involve an athame!

So, my advice for an exorcism is this:

When I need to banish an evil spirit, or demon, or whatever, I use the following Mantra, from Hinduism, to rid myself of the influence of any witch or even spirit:

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

This mantra, when chanted, cleanses my body of all evil.

Then, I say this prayer, in Latin:

Sancte Michael Archangele,
defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.
Amen.

I do this to cleanse my home of all evil influences.

So, that's what I personally do to exercise evil; if you want an answer that's more relevant to you, you are going to have to ask someone within your own tradition.

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2018, 08:45:40 pm »

A Reminder:
Hi, EnderDragonFire,

Just a quick note: when you're removing all the text from a quote, you need to make sure the opening and closing quote code are on separate lines, or subsequent posts replying to your post have weird things happening to the quote.

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder. No reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification, please feel free to contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Sunflower
TC Forum Staff
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Also Hazret

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 07:15:15 am »
You are wrong about that. Different religions and cultures have different demonological traditions. There's not just one, single "demonology" that exists in a vacuum.

Western magical tradition demonology is different from Catholic demonology, which is different from Islamic demonology, which is different from Jewish demonology, which is different from Hindu demonology, which is different from Voudou demonology, and so on and so forth.

There are different rituals, different tools, different underlying ideas about what Demons are and how they work, and these differences affect the answer you are going to get! If you want to know how to trap a demon, you need to know what type of "demon" you are trying to trap, and in what context. What even *is* a demon according to your worldview? A fallen angel? A nature spirit? A divine being? Something else?

I am defining a demon as it is coreness, evil. Not defining its Matter rather than stating IT as an energetic self aware entity, as negative and agony.

Not profounding New ideas of what the Matter is, Just what i know.

The purpose of this thread is esoretic scienceses if One could say.

I am against as nentioned, summoning and ritualuzing old manners and names.
And i think One could by the Will of god , create a tool.

What this tool migjt be.

As you know One can direct and manipulate Energy, this is the tern and question here.

How can you remove the Vibes of someting and direct it to a Vessel.

You get me?

Also Hazret

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 03:56:40 am »

I am defining a demon as it is coreness, evil. Not defining its Matter rather than stating IT as an energetic self aware entity, as negative and agony.

Not profounding New ideas of what the Matter is, Just what i know.

The purpose of this thread is esoretic scienceses if One could say.

I am against as nentioned, summoning and ritualuzing old manners and names.
And i think One could by the Will of god , create a tool.

What this tool migjt be.

As you know One can direct and manipulate Energy, this is the tern and question here.

How can you remove the Vibes of someting and direct it to a Vessel.

You get me?