Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: The new guy  (Read 911 times)

Raug Vinchenzo Moretti

The new guy
« on: December 07, 2012, 05:55:14 pm »
Hello everyone,
My name is Raug, of course we both know this isn't true because putting information like my full name on the internet would not be wise, so Raug will suffice.

I was born to a very conservative Christian family. I know that's quite a broad spectrum so I'll specify. I come from a heavily religiously involved family of Catholics. My grandfather is a priest and my uncle is studying to be one. When I told my mother that I had been reading comparative religious studies I was forbidden to read books that she didn't approve of. Going against her I continued reading. Eventually I found myself reading a book by the name of "Wicca the complete craft" and found my religion.

I am hoping to live, learn, and love with you all. Thank you for your time! :)

Shine

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofthelion.wordpress.com/
Re: The new guy
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 06:28:47 pm »
Quote from: Raug Vinchenzo Moretti;83811
Hello everyone,
My name is Raug, of course we both know this isn't true because putting information like my full name on the internet would not be wise, so Raug will suffice.

I was born to a very conservative Christian family. I know that's quite a broad spectrum so I'll specify. I come from a heavily religiously involved family of Catholics. My grandfather is a priest and my uncle is studying to be one. When I told my mother that I had been reading comparative religious studies I was forbidden to read books that she didn't approve of. Going against her I continued reading. Eventually I found myself reading a book by the name of "Wicca the complete craft" and found my religion.

Hello and welcome! Hope you find your stay at the Cauldron to be pleasant.
Leave your darkness with me, and I will make you shine.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 06:58:46 pm »
Hello everyone,

LOL, so true. Welcome to TC!
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Laveth

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 09:52:46 pm »
Hello everyone,

Welcome. :)

Waldhexe

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Druidry
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 06:43:32 am »

Welcome to TC!

Tags: