collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Merry Meet!  (Read 474 times)

Terra Medlock

• Jr. Newbie
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Wiccan
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/her
Merry Meet!
« on: December 26, 2018, 07:17:20 am »
Hello, my name is Terra, or at least it will be but that is a long story. Im a wiccan solo practitioner from florida though due to the nature of my job i end up living in different states at any given year. I have been a practicing wiccan for 13 years and though looking back i only started fully living by The Rede 5 years ago, its been a rough path.

I live by the Great Mother Goddess and the Horned God, and my practice is nature and energy, though recently i started getting in to tarot reading and it was an experience with that that convinced me that i needed to seek out this forum.

Well met, and may you path be guided by gentle breezes

IceAngie

• Master Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Magia espiritual femenina
  • Religion: Religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she, her, hers
Re: Merry Meet!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 07:35:04 am »
Hello, my name is Terra, or at least it will be but that is a long story. Im a wiccan solo practitioner from florida though due to the nature of my job i end up living in different states at any given year. I have been a practicing wiccan for 13 years and though looking back i only started fully living by The Rede 5 years ago, its been a rough path.

I live by the Great Mother Goddess and the Horned God, and my practice is nature and energy, though recently i started getting in to tarot reading and it was an experience with that that convinced me that i needed to seek out this forum.

Well met, and may you path be guided by gentle breezes

Welcome to The Cauldron, Terra!

Tags: