collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1322 times)

SwanSong

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Religion: pagan
Introduction
« on: September 20, 2017, 08:31:33 pm »
Greetings

I found this site today while browsing for pagan forums.  It's been quite awhile since I've been on any forum.  i have a tendency to "lurk", sitting in the sidelines and watching (reading), and getting a feel for an area and it's inhabitants.  I open up and interact more once I've gotten to feel comfortable. 

I'm a middle-aged(?) woman in Kitsap County (in the beautiful state of Washington, USA).  I'm single, two kids (one an adult and one about to be).  I work as a library assistant in a public library and love what I do.  I walk, read, hike, cook/bake, light crafts, game (when my computer allows), movies and music,  and try to garden, even though I'm terrible at it. 

I'd like to meet others, especially if they are in my area, but online pen-pals will do fine as well.  I'd like to learn more about kitchen witchery, herbalism, making my own bath and household products, and maybe get that gardening out of the "terrible" range.   I learn more hands-on with someone to guide me than I do from reading or watching videos. 

As for my pagan side- I'd love to find someone(s) who I can bounce ideas of of, theorize with, participate in events with, and just have a companion that shares the general same thoughts and beliefs.  I also greatly enjoy hearing the thoughts and beliefs of those whose opinions vary from mine.  That's where some of my favorite conversations have come from.  However, I do not like to argue or "debate".  Instead, I prefer discussing- particularly over a cup of coffee, tea, or wine. 

I have many questions, and most I will try to scroll through the various boards and their topics to see if they've already been asked an answered.  If not, or if I can't find them, I will eventually put them out there to you all, on the appropriate areas. 

Have a pleasant evening,
Swan

Waldhexe

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Druidry
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 11:02:38 am »

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 10:50:48 pm »
Greetings

I found this site today while browsing for pagan forums.  It's been quite awhile since I've been on any forum.  i have a tendency to "lurk", sitting in the sidelines and watching (reading), and getting a feel for an area and it's inhabitants.  I open up and interact more once I've gotten to feel comfortable. 

I'm a middle-aged(?) woman in Kitsap County (in the beautiful state of Washington, USA).  I'm single, two kids (one an adult and one about to be).  I work as a library assistant in a public library and love what I do.  I walk, read, hike, cook/bake, light crafts, game (when my computer allows), movies and music,  and try to garden, even though I'm terrible at it. 

I'd like to meet others, especially if they are in my area, but online pen-pals will do fine as well.  I'd like to learn more about kitchen witchery, herbalism, making my own bath and household products, and maybe get that gardening out of the "terrible" range.   I learn more hands-on with someone to guide me than I do from reading or watching videos. 

As for my pagan side- I'd love to find someone(s) who I can bounce ideas of of, theorize with, participate in events with, and just have a companion that shares the general same thoughts and beliefs.  I also greatly enjoy hearing the thoughts and beliefs of those whose opinions vary from mine.  That's where some of my favorite conversations have come from.  However, I do not like to argue or "debate".  Instead, I prefer discussing- particularly over a cup of coffee, tea, or wine. 

I have many questions, and most I will try to scroll through the various boards and their topics to see if they've already been asked an answered.  If not, or if I can't find them, I will eventually put them out there to you all, on the appropriate areas. 

Have a pleasant evening,
Swan

Hello and welcome!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Morbid

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pagan
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 02:26:30 am »
Greetings

i have a tendency to "lurk", sitting in the sidelines and watching (reading), and getting a feel for an area and it's inhabitants.

I'll have you to know I am not an inhabitant, thank you very much!  I'm only run the local graveyard, the dead keep better company some days. 

(That is a joke)

But seriously welcome!  Enjoy your stay!
For he who has truly lived never truly dies.