Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Re: Supermarket Witches by SirPalomides
[April 08, 2024, 09:49:17 am]

Author Topic: How's it going?  (Read 1014 times)

Mercy B

• View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Spiritualism
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
How's it going?
« on: November 15, 2020, 05:37:08 pm »
Hi. I'm Mercy B.

I was raised a Seventh-day Adventist, but quickly grew out of the faith(think early pre-teens). Since then, I've connected with my ancestors, orishas, dieties, and several other un-categorized spirits and entities. Although I can perform rituals, they're not really my thing. In my experience, The Divine isn't a theory. It's very real and present in my life, and easier for me to contact to without complex accessories.

My mission, if I choose to accept it in this lifetime, is no mission at all. The common thread in all my previous lifetimes was healing. I was the weirdo who'd talk to a plant and a sick person and figure out a cure. Now, I recognize that after so many wars and traumas over the past several hundred years that I'm the one in need of spiritual healing. This lifetime for me is to reconnect with myself and enjoy experiences for once. Not to run after people and try to rescue or save them.

Even though I have a lot of spiritual knowledge from previous lives, I don't consider myself(or want to be anyone's guru). I'm re-learning and un-learning a lot of things. But I can smell BS from a mile away, and won't hesitate to call it that in no matter what package it's wrapped in. I've already encountered a few nefarious practitioners, and I don't tolerate them if they do harm and lie about it.

With that being said, it's nice to meet you.

PerditaPickle

• Staff
  • It's all metta - at least, I believe it should be
    • View Profile
    • Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity
  • Religion: Druid-ish
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Re: How's it going?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 09:01:16 am »
Hi. I'm Mercy B.

Hi Mercy B and welcome to TC   :)
“Radiate boundless love towards the entire world — above, below, and across — unhindered, without ill will, without enmity.” – The Buddha
(From the Metta Sutta)

My Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity blog

anubisa

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Egyptian Wicca
Re: How's it going?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 09:38:10 pm »
Hi. I'm Mercy B.

I was raised a Seventh-day Adventist, but quickly grew out of the faith(think early pre-teens). Since then, I've connected with my ancestors, orishas, dieties, and several other un-categorized spirits and entities. Although I can perform rituals, they're not really my thing. In my experience, The Divine isn't a theory. It's very real and present in my life, and easier for me to contact to without complex accessories.

My mission, if I choose to accept it in this lifetime, is no mission at all. The common thread in all my previous lifetimes was healing. I was the weirdo who'd talk to a plant and a sick person and figure out a cure. Now, I recognize that after so many wars and traumas over the past several hundred years that I'm the one in need of spiritual healing. This lifetime for me is to reconnect with myself and enjoy experiences for once. Not to run after people and try to rescue or save them.

Even though I have a lot of spiritual knowledge from previous lives, I don't consider myself(or want to be anyone's guru). I'm re-learning and un-learning a lot of things. But I can smell BS from a mile away, and won't hesitate to call it that in no matter what package it's wrapped in. I've already encountered a few nefarious practitioners, and I don't tolerate them if they do harm and lie about it.

With that being said, it's nice to meet you.

Welcome to the forum!
Anubisa

Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.