collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Hi from Portugal!  (Read 881 times)

annie_flowers

Hi from Portugal!
« on: May 08, 2016, 11:03:25 am »
Hi everyone! :)
My name is Ana (aka annie) and I'm 24 years old (will be 25 on the 1st of June, yay!).
I am from Lisbon, Portugal.

On the one hand, I do not practice or follow any particular path, mostly because I have never found one that I was particularly drawn to. On the other hand, since I was a young teen, about 13/14 years old, I have felt a strong connection with nature, the earth, and many things pagan.

I am here to further my knowledge and maybe, who knows, find a community that will help me understand my pagan self better and eventually find my own path.

Love and blessings to all. :lub:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 11:04:47 am by annie_flowers »

RecycledBenedict

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from Portugal!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 11:55:30 am »
Quote from: annie_flowers;190850
My name is Ana (aka annie) and I'm 24 years old (will be 25 on the 1st of June, yay!).

On the one hand, I do not practice or follow any particular path

Hello, Ana! I hope The Cauldron will be informative, so that you will be able, to make informed choices.

Moonstone

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 03:51:14 pm »

On the one hand, I do not practice or follow any particular path, mostly because I have never found one that I was particularly drawn to. On the other hand, since I was a young teen, about 13/14 years old, I have felt a strong connection with nature, the earth, and many things pagan.

I am here to further my knowledge and maybe, who knows, find a community that will help me understand my pagan self better and eventually find my own path.

Blessings x

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 06:00:13 pm »

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Friendly_Viking

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 02:49:00 pm »

Welcome!

MeadowRae

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pantheist Pagan Witch with Celtic Leanings
  • Preferred Pronouns: They/He/She
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 07:18:34 pm »

Welcome!
The genderqueer witch your mother warned you about

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 08:44:24 pm »

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Noctua

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Blue Star Wicca
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 10:03:00 am »

Welcome! It was my naturalistic streak that eventually brought me to paganism as well. :)

Tags: