[Today at 07:04:14 pm]

Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 707 times)

FireScribe

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Ecclectic Pagan
Hi All
« on: July 19, 2017, 07:15:18 pm »
Hi Everyone, I'm Amy or FireScribe. I had been here a long time ago, forgot my log in info so I decided to start new and fresh.

I am a pagan, maybe eclectic and for whatever speaks to me at the time. I love Spiders, Sugar Skulls, Day of the Dead, Mardi Gras and fiction writing. I'm in the process of writing a series I call Battle of the Queens, with Wiccan and Voodoo mixed in but is mostly a young adult paranormal series.

This September I will be going back to my community college after eight years to finish up getting my AA degree so that I can transfer and get my BA in Creative Writing. The Class I am most excited about is Women's Roles in History. When I'm done with my AA, I've decided to go to Washington State University here in my hometown of Vancouver, WA. I have a lot of plans for my life but I have to take them one at a time.

Well that's about it right now. Thanks for letting me ramble.

milkeyedmender

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: pagan. kitchen witch.
Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 07:21:02 pm »
Hi Everyone, I'm Amy or FireScribe. I had been here a long time ago, forgot my log in info so I decided to start new and fresh.

I am a pagan, maybe eclectic and for whatever speaks to me at the time. I love Spiders, Sugar Skulls, Day of the Dead, Mardi Gras and fiction writing. I'm in the process of writing a series I call Battle of the Queens, with Wiccan and Voodoo mixed in but is mostly a young adult paranormal series.

This September I will be going back to my community college after eight years to finish up getting my AA degree so that I can transfer and get my BA in Creative Writing. The Class I am most excited about is Women's Roles in History. When I'm done with my AA, I've decided to go to Washington State University here in my hometown of Vancouver, WA. I have a lot of plans for my life but I have to take them one at a time.

Hi, and welcome!  It sounds like an eventful and progressive time in your life!  Blessings on your journey!

Shannon

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 09:01:53 pm »

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

PerditaPickle

• Staff
  • It's all metta - at least, I believe it should be
    • View Profile
    • Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity
  • Religion: Druid-ish
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 09:17:53 am »
Hi Everyone, I'm Amy or FireScribe.

Hi & welcome back
“Radiate boundless love towards the entire world — above, below, and across — unhindered, without ill will, without enmity.” – The Buddha
(From the Metta Sutta)

My Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity blog

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 10:06:49 pm »

Well, you've certainly got a lot going on in your life! You sound like a very interesting individual! ^V^ Welcome!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 08:27:11 pm »

Welcome (back) to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Tags: