Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 08:57:21 am]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:06:51 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Author Topic: Hello From North Carolina  (Read 2160 times)

FurvaWolf

• View Profile
Hello From North Carolina
« on: December 28, 2016, 12:26:39 pm »
Hey! My name is Dylan! As the title states I am from North Carolina. Following the Pagan path, living the Druid Life. I have found this forum as a means to connect with like minded individuals as I am dead center of the Bible Belt and everywhere I turn, there is no one I can relate to. It's rather awkward trying to explain Yule Vs. Christmas to MOST people in my region.. as a prime example. So I guess I'm here to just grow and learn and find some friends who don't think I'm crazy! I would love to get to know some people, so if you have the time and if I had the money; I'd pay you a penny for your thoughts! Hello to all swirling in the Cauldron and thank your for the opportunity to connect!

FurvaWolf

• View Profile
Re: Hello From North Carolina
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 02:59:49 pm »
Quote from: FurvaWolf;200526
Hey! My name is Dylan! As the title states I am from North Carolina. Following the Pagan path, living the Druid Life. I have found this forum as a means to connect with like minded individuals as I am dead center of the Bible Belt and everywhere I turn, there is no one I can relate to. It's rather awkward trying to explain Yule Vs. Christmas to MOST people in my region.. as a prime example. So I guess I'm here to just grow and learn and find some friends who don't think I'm crazy! I would love to get to know some people, so if you have the time and if I had the money; I'd pay you a penny for your thoughts! Hello to all swirling in the Cauldron and thank your for the opportunity to connect!

edit: I would greatly appreciate a good conversation.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 03:07:53 pm by FurvaWolf »

Redfaery

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 04:25:12 pm »
Quote from: FurvaWolf;200532
edit: I would greatly appreciate a good conversation.
Hey! I'm from NC too. Whereabouts are you?
KARMA: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

FurvaWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 04:48:05 pm »
Quote from: Redfaery;200537
Hey! I'm from NC too. Whereabouts are you?
\

I live in Smithfield, Work in Morrisville and Traffic everywhere in between. I also run a pagan Meetup page and schedule events regularly with rarely anyone who shows! I am going to the Ritz in raleigh on New Years for the Back to the 90's concert!

Redfaery

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 04:58:23 pm »
Quote from: FurvaWolf;200538
\

I live in Smithfield, Work in Morrisville and Traffic everywhere in between. I also run a pagan Meetup page and schedule events regularly with rarely anyone who shows! I am going to the Ritz in raleigh on New Years for the Back to the 90's concert!
Oh, that's out East isn't it? I'm in central NC, near the triad...High Point and Greensboro. But yeah, otherwise in the middle of nowhere.
KARMA: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

FurvaWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 05:02:21 pm »
Quote from: Redfaery;200539
Oh, that's out East isn't it? I'm in central NC, near the triad...High Point and Greensboro. But yeah, otherwise in the middle of nowhere.

You're an hour roughly from where I work and about 2 hours from where I live, we aren't extremely far away as I drive 4 hours to and from work daily. Haha. and Yes it is out east. I enjoy it though. I am a bit of a roamer. so it's likely I could end up anywhere at any given point. haha

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 08:47:30 pm »

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

FurvaWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2016, 07:34:42 am »
Quote from: Voren;200547
Hello and welcome

Hey and thanks!

NightFury326

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan
  • Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2016, 03:28:37 pm »

Hi from South Carolina! I'm still pretty new to all this.
Former Username- Heather326SC

Skumring

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Rökkatru
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 08:58:31 am »

Hello,Furva, and welcome.

I grew up in Goldsboro so I have a bit of familiarity with Smithfield. Knocking around the RDU area now myself.
Owner of Dusk's Embrace Woodworking

At Dusk's Embrace Woodworking we strive to use only naturally sourced materials to make our products out of respect and love for our home.

Facebook: @DusksEmbraceWoodworking

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 08:51:34 am »

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

FurvaWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 06:10:58 pm »
Quote from: Skumring;200603
Hello,Furva, and welcome.

I grew up in Goldsboro so I have a bit of familiarity with Smithfield. Knocking around the RDU area now myself.

we are basically neightbors then! I am right by the court house in smithfield!

FurvaWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 06:11:40 pm »
Quote from: Heather326SC;200582
Hi from South Carolina! I'm still pretty new to all this.

Well that's awesome! gotta love Myrtle Beach!

Tags: