collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Hello from North Carolina!  (Read 532 times)

Rune Moonwisher

  • Jr. Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2014
  • Posts: 1
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from North Carolina!
« on: August 14, 2014, 06:49:58 pm »
Hello!

I just joined this forum today so I thought I'd introduce myself.  I'm a pharmacy student currently living in Greenville, NC.  While I've had Pagan-like beliefs for most of my life, I hadn't actually heard of Paganism/Wicca until around 2011.  Since I've discovered it, I've been researching and learning as much as I can on my own.  I just joined a Pagan Coven in Durham NC in May 2014 in order to help facilitate my learning.  I really felt I needed a little extra help learning certain things after all of the self-study.  I've really been enjoying the Coven.  I've learned so much and have made some close friends.  I currently consider myself to be an Eclectic Pagan.

I joined this forum to be exposed to a wider variety of ideas and beliefs and I hope to also make some new friends!

Sage

  • Adept Member
  • ********
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 2186
  • Total likes: 4
    • View Profile
    • http://sageandstarshine.wordpress.com
Re: Hello from North Carolina!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 07:28:22 pm »
Quote from: Rue Moonwisher;155706

I joined this forum to be exposed to a wider variety of ideas and beliefs and I hope to also make some new friends!

 
Hello there! Welcome to TC; we're glad to have you. :)
Maker, though the darkness comes upon me,
I shall embrace the light. I shall weather the storm.
I shall endure.
What you have created, no one can tear asunder.

-Canticle of Trials 1:10

Sage and Starshine (my spiritual blog): last updated 2/25.
Friday Otherfaith Blogging: last updated 2/27
Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013.

Rune Moonwisher

  • Jr. Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2014
  • Posts: 1
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from North Carolina!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 07:43:46 pm »
Quote from: Sage;155708
Hello there! Welcome to TC; we're glad to have you. :)

 
Thank you!  I'm excited about exploring this forum and starting in on some of the conversations.  There are so many interesting threads!

Sorcha

  • Guest
Re: Hello from North Carolina!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 10:01:54 pm »
Quote from: Rue Moonwisher;155706
Hello!

I'm a pharmacy student currently living in Greenville, NC.  While I've had Pagan-like beliefs for most of my life, I hadn't actually heard of Paganism/Wicca until around 2011.  

I joined this forum to be exposed to a wider variety of ideas and beliefs and I hope to also make some new friends!


Nice to meet you, Rue.  Greenville, NC is such a beautiful place! Happy to hear about your journey.

~Sorcha

Rune Moonwisher

  • Jr. Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2014
  • Posts: 1
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from North Carolina!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 10:15:22 pm »
Quote from: Sorcha;155734
Nice to meet you, Rue.  Greenville, NC is such a beautiful place! Happy to hear about your journey.

~Sorcha

 
Thanks!  Greenville is pretty and is much nicer and bigger than where I last lived.  And my boyfriend lives here so we were able to move in together not long ago and so I'm very happy here now.

RandallS

  • Site Admin
  • *
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Location: NE Ohio
  • Posts: 10177
  • Country: us
  • Total likes: 254
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
Re: Hello from North Carolina!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 08:28:56 am »
Quote from: Rue Moonwisher;155706
I just joined this forum today so I thought I'd introduce myself.  I'm a pharmacy student currently living in Greenville, NC.

Welcome!
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free
OSR.SPACE: Old School Tabletop RPG Community

Rune Moonwisher

  • Jr. Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2014
  • Posts: 1
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from North Carolina!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 12:48:58 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;155777
Welcome!

 
Thank you!

stephyjh

  • Grand Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 1597
  • Total likes: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from North Carolina!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 09:03:44 pm »
Quote from: Rue Moonwisher;155706
Hello!



I just joined this forum today so I thought I'd introduce myself.  I'm a pharmacy student currently living in Greenville, NC.  While I've had Pagan-like beliefs for most of my life, I hadn't actually heard of Paganism/Wicca until around 2011.  Since I've discovered it, I've been researching and learning as much as I can on my own.  I just joined a Pagan Coven in Durham NC in May 2014 in order to help facilitate my learning.  I really felt I needed a little extra help learning certain things after all of the self-study.  I've really been enjoying the Coven.  I've learned so much and have made some close friends.  I currently consider myself to be an Eclectic Pagan.



I joined this forum to be exposed to a wider variety of ideas and beliefs and I hope to also make some new friends!


 
Hello from Charlotte!
A heretic blast has been blown in the west,
That what is no sense must be nonsense.

-Robert Burns

Rune Moonwisher

  • Jr. Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2014
  • Posts: 1
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from North Carolina!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 06:58:30 am »
Quote from: stephyjh;155893
Hello from Charlotte!

 
Thanks!  It's nice to know there are other people on here from North Carolina.

Tags:
 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
6 Replies
1446 Views
Last post December 13, 2011, 02:31:37 pm
by mandrina
51 Replies
4045 Views
Last post February 01, 2013, 05:11:33 am
by sailor
2 Replies
575 Views
Last post September 01, 2016, 09:55:48 pm
by Willow.Wildeman
12 Replies
3714 Views
Last post December 30, 2016, 09:10:31 am
by Skumring
12 Replies
1259 Views
Last post January 03, 2017, 06:11:40 pm
by FurvaWolf

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 44
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Allaya, Chatelaine, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall