collapse
2019 Donation Drive

It's time for our annual Server Donation Drive! We need to raise at least $650 (same as last year) to keep The Cauldron's server online for another year. Please help! Either hit that Paypal button to the right and make a one-time donation in any amount or set up a monthly Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor subscription. You can find more info in this message!

Donations as of 13 Sept 2019: $656 donated. $6 more our minimum goal! Let's beat last year's total of $99 more than the minimum!

Note: This total is updated manually, usually once a day

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Hello friends!  (Read 409 times)

aether

Hello friends!
« on: February 06, 2013, 08:25:34 pm »
Hi! My name is Kasey/Keegan (I go by either) and I'm pretty much the most baby Pagan ever. I've explored alternate religions for years but could never find anything that quite suited me until a friend told me about eclectic Paganism! I've been fumbling along for maybe half a year now and everything is kind of overwhelming, even though I know I don't need to grasp everything within even the first few years of my practice.

I still struggle with the idea that I can be even spiritual sometimes, as I'm a lover of science (biology in particular) and the person who teaches me about it is very critical and disapproving of any kind of religion. I'm suggestible to say the least, but I think I'm coming to terms with the fact that spirituality, magic, and science can all coexist in my life. It's a big relief! And it opens the gates to a whole new world of enlightenment and self-development, which is really exciting.

I joined in hopes of finding guidance while I'm still testing the waters. This community seems welcoming and full of information, so I think I will like it here a lot!

Shine

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofthelion.wordpress.com/
Re: Hello friends!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 08:29:35 pm »
Quote from: aether;95374
Hi! My name is Kasey/Keegan (I go by either) and I'm pretty much the most baby Pagan ever. I've explored alternate religions for years but could never find anything that quite suited me until a friend told me about eclectic Paganism! I've been fumbling along for maybe half a year now and everything is kind of overwhelming, even though I know I don't need to grasp everything within even the first few years of my practice.

I still struggle with the idea that I can be even spiritual sometimes, as I'm a lover of science (biology in particular) and the person who teaches me about it is very critical and disapproving of any kind of religion. I'm suggestible to say the least, but I think I'm coming to terms with the fact that spirituality, magic, and science can all coexist in my life. It's a big relief! And it opens the gates to a whole new world of enlightenment and self-development, which is really exciting.

I joined in hopes of finding guidance while I'm still testing the waters. This community seems welcoming and full of information, so I think I will like it here a lot!

Em hotep! Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay at the Cauldron. The boards here are a terrific resource.
Leave your darkness with me, and I will make you shine.

Laveth

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 11:00:45 pm »

Welcome. :)

RandallS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 08:17:09 am »
Hi! My name is Kasey/Keegan (I go by either) and I'm pretty much the most baby Pagan ever. I've explored alternate religions for years but could never find anything that quite suited me until a friend told me about eclectic Paganism!

Welcome, Kasey!
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free
OSR.SPACE: Old School Tabletop RPG Community

mastermind1212

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 01:35:40 am »
Quote from: RandallS;95451
Welcome, Kasey!

Hello Kasey , I am also a newbie here, and i would like to stay here for a long time period.

Tags: