collapse

Author Topic: Hello fellow magi  (Read 1375 times)

Nightshade88

• View Profile
  • Religion: Pagan
Hello fellow magi
« on: February 19, 2020, 01:31:59 pm »
First and foremost I am happy to be apart of a community that believes in the mystical arts. I been practicing my craft for almost all of my life. At first I didn't really know what to call it, thinking most of my "spells" were just coincidence or luck but as I grew older and more knowledgeable I soon realized their was more to it then I could of imagined. I mostly practice healing magic. I like to heal people animals and the earth. I rarely use my gifts for self benefit. I get great satisfaction when I help for the greater good. My path so far has brought me to a higher understanding of the laws of science and also the laws of the unseen veil that surrounds all of this physical world.  So I just want to thank The Creators of this website for making a safe haven for people like myself.

PerditaPickle

• Staff
  • It's all metta - at least, I believe it should be
    • View Profile
    • Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity
  • Religion: Druid-ish
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Re: Hello fellow magi
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 03:16:54 pm »
So I just want to thank The Creators of this website for making a safe haven for people like myself.

Hello, and welcome - this is indeed a great place and I look forward to interacting with you here.
“Radiate boundless love towards the entire world — above, below, and across — unhindered, without ill will, without enmity.” – The Buddha
(From the Metta Sutta)

My Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity blog

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 08:11:43 pm »
First and foremost I am happy to be apart of a community that believes in the mystical arts. I been practicing my craft for almost all of my life. At first I didn't really know what to call it, thinking most of my "spells" were just coincidence or luck but as I grew older and more knowledgeable I soon realized their was more to it then I could of imagined. I mostly practice healing magic. I like to heal people animals and the earth. I rarely use my gifts for self benefit. I get great satisfaction when I help for the greater good. My path so far has brought me to a higher understanding of the laws of science and also the laws of the unseen veil that surrounds all of this physical world.  So I just want to thank The Creators of this website for making a safe haven for people like myself.

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

NorthWolf

• View Profile
  • Religion: Northern European Mix
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 02:18:04 pm »

Hello and Welcome!

Tags: