collapse

Author Topic: Hello, all!  (Read 1635 times)

horse

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Hello, all!
« on: August 03, 2011, 01:18:25 am »
Hello, all;

I am new to this forum, though I have lurked around for a bit.  True to my Gen-X personality, the anti-intensely personal eschews to much info, although I will probably try to personalize my profile some to make some friends here.  I am most interested in philosophical and spiritual discussion of pagan lifestyle/worship, as well as discussion of down-home personal magics and those beats and tweaks that make us what we are.  I also enjoy discussions of one's own path; where they are, where they've come from and where they'd like to go.

I reread this and think-it's so much more info than any other community I'm involved with!- I'll just post and hope for the best ;)  Here's to many fine discussions in the future!

horse :)

Karhunvatukka

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, all!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 01:42:53 am »
Quote from: horse;10315
Hello, all;

Hello!  This is my very first post here.  I just registered, and am about to go post my own introduction, but it seemed polite to reply to yours first.  I've been lurking here for a while too, and it looks like a very interesting place.

horse

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 01:53:56 am »
Quote from: Karhunvatukka;10320
Hello!  This is my very first post here.  I just registered, and am about to go post my own introduction, but it seemed polite to reply to yours first.  I've been lurking here for a while too, and it looks like a very interesting place.

We can be newbies together!  I am never very good at various quote/reply, etc., so I am also using this to help me out.  I can't wait to welcome you as well.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 08:34:39 am »
I am new to this forum, though I have lurked around for a bit.

Welcome to TC!
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

HeartShadow

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flamekeeping.org
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 10:42:17 am »

Welcome to the Cauldron!

Helmsman_of_Inepu

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 11:54:46 am »

Hi Horse, and welcome! I'm Kemetic, and also do FlameKeeping.
Kemetic Reconaissance blog.
ShrineBeautiful blog. Inspiring, enchanting sacred spaces.
FlameKeeping- Open Source Spirituality!

KittyVel

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 12:28:09 pm »
Hello, all;

I am new to this forum, though I have lurked around for a bit.  True to my Gen-X personality, the anti-intensely personal eschews to much info, although I will probably try to personalize my profile some to make some friends here.  I am most interested in philosophical and spiritual discussion of pagan lifestyle/worship, as well as discussion of down-home personal magics and those beats and tweaks that make us what we are.  I also enjoy discussions of one's own path; where they are, where they've come from and where they'd like to go.

I reread this and think-it's so much more info than any other community I'm involved with!- I'll just post and hope for the best ;)  Here's to many fine discussions in the future!

Hello Horse, welcome to The Cauldron from a Kemetic therian!  :3  Good to see you've decided to come out of lurker-mode!  :3  I hope you enjoy yourself here, and I'll see you around the forums!  *chirps*
<3 Rest in peace, Christiana. I love you so much, and I miss you like crazy already. At least you\'re not hurting anymore...May you ascend. <3

faefawn

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dear-sweetlings.com
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 04:04:53 pm »
Hello, all;

Greetings Horse :) I share your love of philosophical and spiritual discussion, I love learning about each persons path and personal philosophy.

Miluna

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 08:29:46 pm »
Hello, all;

Welcome to The Calderon from a Lokean, hope you enjoy yourself here :)
My blog - An Open Flame

Marilyn/Absentminded

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 10:47:03 pm »
Quote from: Miluna;10479
Welcome to The Calderon from a Lokean, hope you enjoy yourself here :)

(Pssst.... we're not spelling nazis, but after seeing it three times in a row I have to say - it's The Cauldron, not The Calderon)

Absent
I smile when I\'m angry.  I cheat and I lie
I do what I have to do to get by
But I know what is wrong, and I know what is right
And I die for the truth in my secret life

In My Secret Life, L. Cohen

Tags: