collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 437 times)

tzikanti

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Kemetic leaning eclectic
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Hello all!
« on: March 08, 2018, 06:49:53 pm »
I'm Ian, and I've been dabbling in paganism for a couple years now. Admittedly, I've been pretty slow in forming a practice for a variety of reasons, but I consider myself primarily Kemetic oriented, solitary (for lack of an easily accessible local community) with some other eclectic elements (mostly towards germanic and mesopotamian spirituality). I'm not interested in fully reconstructing ancient religion, but do like much of my information to be historically informed. I would like to delve more into meditation/trancework and magic, but it's been slow going.

I'm on the autistic spectrum, and have some spoons issues, which is part of why my research has gone somewhat slow. My life situation is tough, as I'm unemployed, and cannot drive, and have several mental health problems. Nevertheless, I have been able to find the divine even in my own life situation, and it has brought me enormous intellectual and spiritual stimulation. Sometimes, but not very often, I write spiritual poetry, though the quality is a bit up and down, haha. Eventually I may like to do some sort of blogging or article writing, but we'll see.

En hotep, selim, seele and thank you for your hospitality.

Voren

• Journeyman
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
Re: Hello all!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 09:15:32 pm »
I'm Ian, and I've been dabbling in paganism for a couple years now. Admittedly, I've been pretty slow in forming a practice for a variety of reasons, but I consider myself primarily Kemetic oriented, solitary (for lack of an easily accessible local community) with some other eclectic elements (mostly towards germanic and mesopotamian spirituality). I'm not interested in fully reconstructing ancient religion, but do like much of my information to be historically informed. I would like to delve more into meditation/trancework and magic, but it's been slow going.

I'm on the autistic spectrum, and have some spoons issues, which is part of why my research has gone somewhat slow. My life situation is tough, as I'm unemployed, and cannot drive, and have several mental health problems. Nevertheless, I have been able to find the divine even in my own life situation, and it has brought me enormous intellectual and spiritual stimulation. Sometimes, but not very often, I write spiritual poetry, though the quality is a bit up and down, haha. Eventually I may like to do some sort of blogging or article writing, but we'll see.

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Morbid

• Master Member
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pagan
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 02:11:41 am »

Hiya Ian welcome aboard do mind the railings don't fall overboard!  Life vests are located at every odd numbered door, and life boats are located at the front, middle, and rear of the vessel.  Mind the pool, there's no life guard on duty.
For he who has truly lived never truly dies.

Darkhawk

• Senior Staff
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Suns in her Branches
  • Religion: An American Werewolf in the Akhet; Kemetic; Feri; Imaginary Baltic Heathen; Discordian; CoX; Etc.
  • Preferred Pronouns: any of he, she, they
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 03:45:55 pm »

Eclectic autistic Kemetics represent! ;)
as the water grinds the stone
we rise and fall
as our ashes turn to dust
we shine like stars    - Covenant, "Bullet"

Ashmire

• Journeyman
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 04:08:32 pm »
Eclectic autistic Kemetics represent! ;)

Here, too! :)

Preyna

• Apprentice
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Christian/Animist/Hedgewitch
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 01:21:01 pm »
Here, too! :)
Since I have not formally done so, welcome to the melting pot of wonderfulness!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tags: