Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[April 15, 2024, 03:15:33 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Author Topic: Hello again --  (Read 1885 times)

starlilica

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://polytheist-witch.tumblr.com/
Hello again --
« on: July 05, 2011, 09:17:28 pm »
Hello again! While I was a member of the old SMF Forum, I felt that since I really didn't post often (I preferred to read and lurk than participate) I should reintroduce myself.

I've been a pagan in truth only for two years, but before that, I think I was a pagan in my heart for a long time. I was baptized Presbyterian Christian as a child but my parents really left us to fend for ourselves spiritually -- they let us form our own conclusions, but gave us guidance from time to time, and we very rarely went to church unless we went with the rest of the family.

But as a teenager, I know it wasn't for me. For a while I declared myself agnostic, but I just felt there was more than that. I looked into other religions and I just felt that paganism was right for me, but it wasn't until I met my current partner, who is pagan, that I really decided to walk this path. I'm slowly learning, and I have a keen interest in witchcraft. I also like a lot of paranormal topics.

I am also a first time stay at home mom living in Arizona :)

Hi everyone!

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
Re: Hello again --
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 09:27:18 pm »
Quote from: starlilica;1706
Hello again! While I was a member of the old SMF Forum, I felt that since I really didn't post often (I preferred to read and lurk than participate) I should reintroduce myself.

Welcome to the new board!
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Sage

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • http://sageandstarshine.wordpress.com
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 05:49:00 pm »

Hello again, and welcome to the new boards!
Maker, though the darkness comes upon me,
I shall embrace the light. I shall weather the storm.
I shall endure.
What you have created, no one can tear asunder.

-Canticle of Trials 1:10

Sage and Starshine (my spiritual blog): last updated 2/25.
Friday Otherfaith Blogging: last updated 2/27
Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013.

ShaharaZahd

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 12:28:01 am »

I've been a pagan in truth only for two years, but before that, I think I was a pagan in my heart for a long time. I was baptized Presbyterian Christian as a child but my parents really left us to fend for ourselves spiritually -- they let us form our own conclusions, but gave us guidance from time to time, and we very rarely went to church unless we went with the rest of the family.

But as a teenager, I know it wasn't for me. For a while I declared myself agnostic, but I just felt there was more than that. I looked into other religions and I just felt that paganism was right for me, but it wasn't until I met my current partner, who is pagan, that I really decided to walk this path. I'm slowly learning, and I have a keen interest in witchcraft. I also like a lot of paranormal topics.

I am also a first time stay at home mom living in Arizona :)

Hi everyone!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hello starlilica:1706! I am a newbe here, and I haven't ever really posted at a bord of this kind, so while I am getting the courage to introduce myself, I wanted to say hi to another new person in this forum [/FONT]

Tags: