Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Re: Supermarket Witches by SirPalomides
[April 08, 2024, 09:49:17 am]

Author Topic: Greetings.  (Read 1021 times)

Tymothi

• View Profile
    • cheap silly words
  • Religion: Spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: He
Greetings.
« on: June 23, 2020, 08:27:15 pm »
My name is Tymothi, or Tym.

I am a middle-aged mortal from a very small town in the deep southern USA. Raised in the Roman Catholic world until college, I secretly studied Gardnerian Wicca from 2004 onward. Recently, after years of more public explorations into, say, Buddhism, I've been able to finally put my Wiccan texts into solitary practice. I am proud to say the efforts have resulted in some major successes, so after a long time of unfulfilling side quests, I feel I am at last able to control my own spiritual journey.

This site appears at first glance to be overwhelming, but this is a good thing. I appreciate the text-based approach, and I intend to spend the majority of my time studying the discoveries made by others as my practices continue to develop, and if I feel my own discoveries or insights would benefit others I will gladly share them as well. Thank you in advance, and in retrospect, for all your contributions. We are all in fact one, and now is a time in our collective history when I believe it would be wisest to consider ourselves as such. This means I have a sharp awareness that what I do to you, I do to myself. And I very much like myself.

That being said, please forgive any awkwardness I present. I am a frivolous person outside of spirituality, but in this realm I am quite serious, so if my lines become muddled at times, I apologize. Thank you for being here - it is truly a great discovery on its own.

Blessed Be.

PerditaPickle

• Staff
  • It's all metta - at least, I believe it should be
    • View Profile
    • Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity
  • Religion: Druid-ish
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Re: Greetings.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 11:05:34 pm »
Thank you for being here - it is truly a great discovery on its own.

Blessed Be.

Hello Tym and welcome to TC
“Radiate boundless love towards the entire world — above, below, and across — unhindered, without ill will, without enmity.” – The Buddha
(From the Metta Sutta)

My Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity blog

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
Re: Greetings.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 08:39:58 pm »
My name is Tymothi, or Tym.

I am a middle-aged mortal from a very small town in the deep southern USA. Raised in the Roman Catholic world until college, I secretly studied Gardnerian Wicca from 2004 onward. Recently, after years of more public explorations into, say, Buddhism, I've been able to finally put my Wiccan texts into solitary practice. I am proud to say the efforts have resulted in some major successes, so after a long time of unfulfilling side quests, I feel I am at last able to control my own spiritual journey.

This site appears at first glance to be overwhelming, but this is a good thing. I appreciate the text-based approach, and I intend to spend the majority of my time studying the discoveries made by others as my practices continue to develop, and if I feel my own discoveries or insights would benefit others I will gladly share them as well. Thank you in advance, and in retrospect, for all your contributions. We are all in fact one, and now is a time in our collective history when I believe it would be wisest to consider ourselves as such. This means I have a sharp awareness that what I do to you, I do to myself. And I very much like myself.

That being said, please forgive any awkwardness I present. I am a frivolous person outside of spirituality, but in this realm I am quite serious, so if my lines become muddled at times, I apologize. Thank you for being here - it is truly a great discovery on its own.

Blessed Be.

Hello and welcome!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Tags: