collapse
2019 Donation Drive

It's time for our annual Server Donation Drive! We need to raise at least $650 (same as last year) to keep The Cauldron's server online for another year. Please help! Either hit that Paypal button to the right and make a one-time donation in any amount or set up a monthly Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor subscription. You can find more info in this message!

Donations as of 13 Sept 2019: $656 donated. $6 more our minimum goal! Let's beat last year's total of $99 more than the minimum!

Note: This total is updated manually, usually once a day

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: greetings  (Read 360 times)

paganprince

• Jr. Newbie
  • kurt // 21 // gemini // celtic recon druid
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Celtic Recon
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
greetings
« on: August 16, 2019, 12:23:57 pm »
hello there!

i'm kurt. i was lucky enough to be raised by someone who got into paganism way back in the 70s, so i've been practicing druidry all my life (although i prefer to call it reconstructionism now - just a personal choice)

i'm 21, and i spend my time as a reporter for a small-town paper in ontario, but my real passion is writing poetry. i recently graduated from a comedy writing & performance program.

i'm a devotee of cerridwen and brighid, and i eventually plan on studying ancient celtic (specifically welsh) mythology. i love studying languages, cultures & religions!

this is kind of a hectic post because i don't exactly love talking about myself, but i'm really looking forward to getting to know everybody on this site.

[Restoring default alignment - SP]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 06:36:02 am by SunflowerP »

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
Re: greetings
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 11:05:50 pm »
hello there!

i'm kurt. i was lucky enough to be raised by someone who got into paganism way back in the 70s, so i've been practicing druidry all my life (although i prefer to call it reconstructionism now - just a personal choice)

i'm 21, and i spend my time as a reporter for a small-town paper in ontario, but my real passion is writing poetry. i recently graduated from a comedy writing & performance program.

i'm a devotee of cerridwen and brighid, and i eventually plan on studying ancient celtic (specifically welsh) mythology. i love studying languages, cultures & religions!

this is kind of a hectic post because i don't exactly love talking about myself, but i'm really looking forward to getting to know everybody on this site.

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

PerditaPickle

• Sr. Master Member
  • What is this Personal Text then...?
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Druidry-leaning learner
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 05:31:13 pm »
hello there!

Hello from me.

SunflowerP

• Senior Staff
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 06:50:41 am »

Hi, paganprince; welcome to TC!

Just a brief note about posting style: Please use the default text alignment (left-aligned, rather than centred) when posting - we have many members who find it difficult or uncomfortable to read fancy/non-standard text, and it's required by our rules (in point #3 of 'The "Do" Rules' section).

To clarify further, that doesn't mean you can't, when it's appropriate, centre some portion of your text, such as a section title within the post (you might have intended to just centre your opening 'hello there!', which would have been fine). But with rare exceptions (such as posting a poem in the Art, Poetry, and Writing forum, which can be centred if you wish), the body of the text of your posts should use the default left alignment.

Thanks!
Sunflower
TC Forum Staff
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Tags: