collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 76 times)

AmberPhoenix

• Jr. Newbie
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Agnostic
Greetings!
« on: June 18, 2017, 06:23:43 pm »
Hello! I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself!

I am almost 29 and currently live in the US with my husband (no kids).
I have been studying the occult in varying degrees since I was a young teenager but got serious about it around 7 years ago. My biggest area of study is probably astrology and divination, which I have been studying for close to 15 years! I also do a lot of spell work, though, and have a big background in studies of mythology and ancient religions. I am looking to expand my knowledge in both spell work and spiritual work. I have recently (about 2 years ago) begun studies on meditation, working with spirit guides but would also like to focus more on dream work and lucid dreaming!

My studies can sometimes move slowly since I am a solitary. I look forward to talking with like-minded people about these subjects in order to boost my knowledge and make friends!

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the forum!
Best wishes,
AmberPhoenix

Voren

• Journeyman
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 08:21:39 pm »
Hello! I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself!

I am almost 29 and currently live in the US with my husband (no kids).
I have been studying the occult in varying degrees since I was a young teenager but got serious about it around 7 years ago. My biggest area of study is probably astrology and divination, which I have been studying for close to 15 years! I also do a lot of spell work, though, and have a big background in studies of mythology and ancient religions. I am looking to expand my knowledge in both spell work and spiritual work. I have recently (about 2 years ago) begun studies on meditation, working with spirit guides but would also like to focus more on dream work and lucid dreaming!

My studies can sometimes move slowly since I am a solitary. I look forward to talking with like-minded people about these subjects in order to boost my knowledge and make friends!

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the forum!
Best wishes,
AmberPhoenix

Hello and welcome!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Tags: