collapse

Author Topic: Glad to be here!  (Read 855 times)

Bear-craft

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Glad to be here!
« on: November 11, 2013, 07:15:41 pm »
Hey everyone! I just joined this site, like... a few minutes ago. I'm very excited to participate in an online community like this!

Here's some quick info about me:

-I'm a college student

-I'm queer and identify as "agender", which means that I do not have a gender. When referring to me, please use "they/them/their" pronouns, because they are gender-neutral. (For example, "Bear-craft is tired, so they should probably go to bed. Their cat likes to curl up in bed with them.")

-I'm a 4th generation witch, but my predecessors are either deceased or not practicing right now.

-Things important to my craft are goddess worship, crystals, candles, meditation, writing, the moon and stars, trees, mountains, water, fire and smoke, bears, cats, plants and herbs, occasionally spells, and ritual (usually for special occasions or specific purposes).

-I was raised Unitarian Universalist and became involved with Paganism at a pretty young age (around 12). I'm very close with my mom, and although she introduced me to the craft, she isn't very involved any more and so I'd really like to find an older mentor on this site. And friends, too!

-I don't really subscribe to a certain pantheon, and I guess my main Patrons are La Virgen de Guadalupe and a more generic Earth Mother/Gaia type of goddess.

-I'm blessed enough to have friends who are also young, queer pagans and witches where I live, along with a larger, more broad Pagan community.

I think that's all for now, but if you have any questions, just ask! I love chatting and making new friends! (And I especially love distractions from schoolwork, heehee.)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 07:18:06 pm by Bear-craft »

Viv

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: Glad to be here!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 08:02:44 am »
Quote from: Bear-craft;129089
Hey everyone! I just joined this site, like... a few minutes ago.

Welcome to The Cauldron :)
"As every cat lover knows, nobody owns a cat." ~Ellen Perry Berkeley

AKA: windshadow; hesperia

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 08:08:29 am »
Hey everyone! I just joined this site, like... a few minutes ago. I'm very excited to participate in an online community like this!

Welcome to TC, Bear-craft.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Aniera

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 10:25:15 am »

Here's some quick info about me:

-I'm a college student

-I'm queer and identify as "agender", which means that I do not have a gender. When referring to me, please use "they/them/their" pronouns, because they are gender-neutral. (For example, "Bear-craft is tired, so they should probably go to bed. Their cat likes to curl up in bed with them.")

-I'm a 4th generation witch, but my predecessors are either deceased or not practicing right now.

-Things important to my craft are goddess worship, crystals, candles, meditation, writing, the moon and stars, trees, mountains, water, fire and smoke, bears, cats, plants and herbs, occasionally spells, and ritual (usually for special occasions or specific purposes).

-I was raised Unitarian Universalist and became involved with Paganism at a pretty young age (around 12). I'm very close with my mom, and although she introduced me to the craft, she isn't very involved any more and so I'd really like to find an older mentor on this site. And friends, too!

-I don't really subscribe to a certain pantheon, and I guess my main Patrons are La Virgen de Guadalupe and a more generic Earth Mother/Gaia type of goddess.

-I'm blessed enough to have friends who are also young, queer pagans and witches where I live, along with a larger, more broad Pagan community.

I think that's all for now, but if you have any questions, just ask! I love chatting and making new friends! (And I especially love distractions from schoolwork, heehee.)

Welcome to TC! Can't wait to see you involved!
What A Shame To Have Wings & Never Fly

Becoming a mother is my greatest achievement.

Spiritual Blog: http://www.whimsicalmystical.blogspot.com

Laveth

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 12:08:46 pm »

Welcome. :)

Bear-craft

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 04:02:48 pm »
Quote from: Laveth;129332
Welcome. :)

Thanks, everyone!

Tags: