collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Humor/Quiz: There, I said it!  (Read 153856 times)

PerditaPickle

• Staff
  • I'm sorry, I can't - I have plans with my cats...
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Druidry-leaning learner
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Re: There, I said it!
« Reply #2460 on: October 14, 2019, 04:04:28 pm »

Samsung Galaxy Tab3 I really like you but you've upset me tonight by losing my draft post I'd carefully written out, just so you know - be more careful, please   :P

Edited because oh poop.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 04:06:35 pm by PerditaPickle »
"Everything's made up of elements, right? Earth, Water, Air, Fire and... sunnink. Well-known fact. Everything's got 'em all mixed up just right."
Character Nobby Nobbs in the late, great Sir Terry Pratchett's Discworld novel The Truth

Anon100

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pagan
« Reply #2461 on: October 16, 2019, 03:53:16 pm »
One of the most popular ongoing humor threads of the SMF Board, it was only natural to have it restarted here.

Got something that's bugging you?  Vent it here!  Preferably in the most over-the-top fashion that you wouldn't dare to do in real life.  Just remember to end your vent with the phrase "There, I said it!"

(Note: As a staff member, I think I should start by instituting a prohibition against venting about other members)

Bruno Mars,

STOP IT!

There. I said it.

Yay, a place to have a rant at last.

Dear UK,

Can someone bash the heads of everyone together for a moment.

Seriously, leaving the EU ( or not ) is not going to make all our problems disappear 'poof'. If we spent half the energy trying to fix them that we have shouting and swearing at each other ( well some of us ) we'd probably have fixed them by now..

Someone hand me a 2 x 4.

There I said it..

PerditaPickle

• Staff
  • I'm sorry, I can't - I have plans with my cats...
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Druidry-leaning learner
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
« Reply #2462 on: October 16, 2019, 03:59:04 pm »
Dear UK,

Oo, this is off topic but I managed to miss the fact you're a fellow UK Cauldronite and to promote the UK Cauldronites SIG to you - check it out, if you haven't already!

And, yeah, don't you Brexit at me, what were you, raised in a barn?  (JK  ;))
"Everything's made up of elements, right? Earth, Water, Air, Fire and... sunnink. Well-known fact. Everything's got 'em all mixed up just right."
Character Nobby Nobbs in the late, great Sir Terry Pratchett's Discworld novel The Truth

Sefiru

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: October 16, 2019, 06:57:29 pm »

Dear Mercedes Lackey,

You turned Scooby Doo into a Valdemar book, WTF? I can't decide if that's brilliant or stupid. I don't know if I should have put this in the positive TISI thread. Shaggy is a Herald and Scooby is a Kyree and the plot is about investigating mysterious disappearances, I can't even. (At least they're supporting characters and the names are changed, but *still*.) If the villain ends the book saying "I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling Heralds", I may just scream.

Anon100

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pagan
« Reply #2464 on: October 28, 2019, 01:48:53 pm »
One of the most popular ongoing humor threads of the SMF Board, it was only natural to have it restarted here.

Got something that's bugging you?  Vent it here!  Preferably in the most over-the-top fashion that you wouldn't dare to do in real life.  Just remember to end your vent with the phrase "There, I said it!"

(Note: As a staff member, I think I should start by instituting a prohibition against venting about other members)

Ok, huge rant warning.

I have to say this as it's been building up all afternoon, ever since I felt the focus.

When did all people who wanted Brexit suddenly become angry old f**rts, when did all those who didn't all become young idealists with no clue of the world? Were all Trump supporters always white supremists or all anti Trumps always liberal idiots who don't care about the world? Are all green supporters misguided children control by fake news sellers and all big companies evil ozone eaters?
When did so many people start seeing others as grey shadowy groups without names or personality? What is wrong with the world? Are there still people out there who look and listen beyond a label to here who each other really is??!

And why., oh, why, has my chest been burning with fire and my blood gone molten with so much flaming anger at those idiots ( I really want to shout here )...?

That was a party political broadcast for the really angry party. We now return you to our regular broadcast

Tags: