collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Humor/Quiz: There, I said it! - The positive edition!  (Read 15365 times)

LeaLynne

  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Join Date: Sep 2011
  • Posts: 48
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 09:36:19 am »
Quote from: Morag;24037
Dear Cauldronites,

Thank you for being my awesome online community and supporting me when I'm down. Signing on to see a trillion replies of love and support (and cookies! real ones!) has made this week so much better.

((((((((((((Cauldronites)))))))))))

:lub:

I am so happy I stumbled across this forum four years ago.

There. I said it. :)

 
Dear dog,
thank you for laying on my feet and keeping them warm.
TISI

stephyjh

  • Grand Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 1597
  • Total likes: 2
    • View Profile
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 12:24:01 am »
Quote from: LeaLynne;24040
Dear dog,
thank you for laying on my feet and keeping them warm.
TISI


Dear Jesse,
You're the world's worst idea for me. You're a coworker, my roommate's best friend, and the tenant-of-record at our weekend hangout spot. So many reasons I shouldn't. But damn, could you BE any more the sexy geek? *melts*

TISI
A heretic blast has been blown in the west,
That what is no sense must be nonsense.

-Robert Burns

LadyBug

  • Master Member
  • ******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • *
  • Posts: 290
  • Country: ca
  • Total likes: 48
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Lost/Searching
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 12:01:07 am »
Quote from: stephyjh;24340
Dear Jesse,
You're the world's worst idea for me. You're a coworker, my roommate's best friend, and the tenant-of-record at our weekend hangout spot. So many reasons I shouldn't. But damn, could you BE any more the sexy geek? *melts*

TISI

 
Dear Clubb.

Thankyou for realising what a pig my co-op boss was and for informing me about his non-intentions according to my job. Not only that but for pulling me out of the placement and ranting with me in a very un-teacher-like way about what a sexist pig he is. Its lovely to know people like you exist!

Taliesin

  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 39
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2011, 03:49:06 am »
Quote from: stephyjh;24340

 
Dear Cauldronites,

Thank you for being such an inspiration to me. I haven't been as active recently as I usually would be, but I clicked on today and it seems silly haha but it felt like... coming home. You're all such genuine, lovely people, and it warms my heart to see and be a part of this amazing community!

TISI.
Cambiano solo le onde, sempre uguali e sempre diverse.
Feel free to leave a candle at the ManannĂ¡n shrine.

SatSekhem

  • Sr. Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 995
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
    • http://satsekhem.wordpress.com/
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2011, 10:38:58 am »
Quote from: Taliesin;26120
Dear Cauldronites,

Thank you for being such an inspiration to me. I haven't been as active recently as I usually would be, but I clicked on today and it seems silly haha but it felt like... coming home. You're all such genuine, lovely people, and it warms my heart to see and be a part of this amazing community!

TISI.

 
Dear Taliesin,

Thanks for the nice words. :lub:

TISI
Religious Blog
Regular Blog

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

LadyBug

  • Master Member
  • ******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • *
  • Posts: 290
  • Country: ca
  • Total likes: 48
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Lost/Searching
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2011, 04:14:39 pm »
Quote from: SatSekhem;26169
Dear Taliesin,

Thanks for the nice words. :lub:

TISI

 
Dear friend/buddies/I dont even know what to call you all seeing as you all call yourselves so many different things/
Thankyou for being happy, upbeat and joyful! Not to mention supportive of my little escapades. You guys mean the word to me, and even though I know none of you can read this yet, I know y'all will eventually and you'll know who you are!
I love you all <3

TISI

Arienwen

  • Sr. Apprentice
  • ****
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 89
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2011, 10:17:19 pm »
Quote from: LadyBug;26435
Dear friend/buddies/I dont even know what to call you all seeing as you all call yourselves so many different things/
Thankyou for being happy, upbeat and joyful! Not to mention supportive of my little escapades. You guys mean the word to me, and even though I know none of you can read this yet, I know y'all will eventually and you'll know who you are!
I love you all <3

TISI

 
Dear tonight's Supervisor at work

Thank you, thank you, thank you for appreciating my work.  Thank you for feeling like I did something worthwhile tonight, and made me feel the same way.  I didn't mind staying an hour and a half later.  :)

TISI
Spiritual Blog
Regular Blog Writing Blog
I\'m gonna survive, even if it kills me. :cool:

Stardancer

  • Journeyman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 220
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2011, 08:14:30 am »
Quote from: Arienwen;27531
Dear tonight's Supervisor at work

Thank you, thank you, thank you for appreciating my work.  Thank you for feeling like I did something worthwhile tonight, and made me feel the same way.  I didn't mind staying an hour and a half later.  :)

TISI

 
Thankyou assistant at the petrol station for jumping up to help me change my flat tire. It's not your fault the screws were too tight for you to move!

Thankyou Mr. Random Stranger for not just untightening the screws for us, but also doing almost the entire job by yourself! It was over 10pm, I'd had a long day at work, I was facing an hour's drive home and really didn't wish to have to wait for car services. Mr. RS, you did the job in less than 30 min, and I was overjoyed. In fact you restored a little bit of my faith in humanity. Thankyou.

Thankyou self-confidence for reminding me that even if I couldn't do the whole job myself, I could still do to the best of my ability, such as helping take down the reserve and hang up the flat one.

Thankyou Healing Helpers for bringing me to the point where I could step up to the situation, rather than melting into a helpless puddle of anxiety and misery.

(And thanks to hubby for reminding me that my grip would be .. weird.. with three winter and one summer tires... I drove slowly home afterwards, and was home by 11:45 pm.)
My (mainly) astrological blog
http://sidselh.livejournal.com/ Last update 25. oct \'11

SatSekhem

  • Sr. Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 995
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
    • http://satsekhem.wordpress.com/
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2011, 07:55:38 am »
Quote from: Stardancer;28133
Thankyou assistant at the petrol station for jumping up to help me change my flat tire. It's not your fault the screws were too tight for you to move!

Thankyou Mr. Random Stranger for not just untightening the screws for us, but also doing almost the entire job by yourself! It was over 10pm, I'd had a long day at work, I was facing an hour's drive home and really didn't wish to have to wait for car services. Mr. RS, you did the job in less than 30 min, and I was overjoyed. In fact you restored a little bit of my faith in humanity. Thankyou.

Thankyou self-confidence for reminding me that even if I couldn't do the whole job myself, I could still do to the best of my ability, such as helping take down the reserve and hang up the flat one.

Thankyou Healing Helpers for bringing me to the point where I could step up to the situation, rather than melting into a helpless puddle of anxiety and misery.

(And thanks to hubby for reminding me that my grip would be .. weird.. with three winter and one summer tires... I drove slowly home afterwards, and was home by 11:45 pm.)

 
Dear Crews,

Thank you so much for getting my power back on after a week. I know it's not your fault you work for a shitty company. :lub:

TISI
Religious Blog
Regular Blog

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Aisling

  • Senior Staff
  • *
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 3539
  • Country: 00
  • Total likes: 113
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan Witch
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2011, 10:08:39 am »
Quote from: SatSekhem;28947
Dear Crews,

Thank you so much for getting my power back on after a week. I know it's not your fault you work for a shitty company. :lub:

TISI

 
Dear Brain,

Thank you for an entire night of relaxing and pleasant dreams.  After a week of intense and incredibly unpleasant nightmares, I really needed the break.  Keep up the good work.

TISI
Into the Grey Mists (Spiritual Blog)

"All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want.
But once you learn your answers, you can never unlearn them."
~Neil Gaiman,
American Gods

SatSekhem

  • Sr. Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 995
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
    • http://satsekhem.wordpress.com/
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2011, 10:17:43 am »
Quote from: Aisling;28974
Dear Brain,

Thank you for an entire night of relaxing and pleasant dreams.  After a week of intense and incredibly unpleasant nightmares, I really needed the break.  Keep up the good work.

TISI

 
((Aisling))

Do you know what's causing the bad dreams? Are you stressed out or hyper-focused on something? Or, do you work for a crappy company?
Religious Blog
Regular Blog

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Aisling

  • Senior Staff
  • *
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 3539
  • Country: 00
  • Total likes: 113
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan Witch
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2011, 12:15:53 pm »
Quote from: SatSekhem;28975
((Aisling))

Do you know what's causing the bad dreams? Are you stressed out or hyper-focused on something? Or, do you work for a crappy company?

 
Yes to all, I'm afraid.  However, even under mountains of stress, I don't usually have nightmares.  Nightmares several days in a row usually mean that I'm getting sick.  There are a couple of really nasty bugs going around here at the moment and I think that my body has been trying to fight one of them off.  At least I hope it's fighting and not waving a white flag of surrender.
Into the Grey Mists (Spiritual Blog)

"All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want.
But once you learn your answers, you can never unlearn them."
~Neil Gaiman,
American Gods

SatSekhem

  • Sr. Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 995
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
    • http://satsekhem.wordpress.com/
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2011, 12:59:53 pm »
Quote from: Aisling;28991
Yes to all, I'm afraid.  However, even under mountains of stress, I don't usually have nightmares.  Nightmares several days in a row usually mean that I'm getting sick.  There are a couple of really nasty bugs going around here at the moment and I think that my body has been trying to fight one of them off.  At least I hope it's fighting and not waving a white flag of surrender.

 
Good luck, hon. And feel better.
Religious Blog
Regular Blog

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Aisling

  • Senior Staff
  • *
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 3539
  • Country: 00
  • Total likes: 113
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan Witch
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2011, 01:35:05 pm »
Quote from: SatSekhem;28995
Good luck, hon. And feel better.

 
Thanks! :)
Into the Grey Mists (Spiritual Blog)

"All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want.
But once you learn your answers, you can never unlearn them."
~Neil Gaiman,
American Gods

MarieBay

  • Journeyman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 106
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: There, I said it! - The positive edition!
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2011, 11:42:44 pm »
Quote from: Aisling;28974
Dear Brain,

Thank you for an entire night of relaxing and pleasant dreams.  After a week of intense and incredibly unpleasant nightmares, I really needed the break.  Keep up the good work.

TISI

 
Thank you, thank you, thank you Alyssa for being the first family member I felt safe coming out to. You're the coolest and most courageous and supportive cousin a queer lady could hope for and I want everyone to know it! :)

TISI!

Tags:
 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
2464 Replies
154396 Views
Last post October 28, 2019, 01:48:53 pm
by Anon100
5 Replies
787 Views
Last post April 15, 2012, 11:09:10 am
by Aubrey_Rose
5 Replies
1034 Views
Last post January 24, 2013, 10:32:05 pm
by Nyktelios
0 Replies
1035 Views
Last post July 10, 2013, 03:06:12 am
by Dragonoake
9 Replies
829 Views
Last post April 07, 2016, 06:44:56 pm
by RecycledBenedict

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 35
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Allaya, Chatelaine, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall