collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Humor/Quiz: Above Me, Below Me  (Read 2650 times)

XenophonSpeaks

  • Sr. Newbie
  • **
  • Join Date: Dec 2013
  • Posts: 12
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 08:20:15 pm »
Quote from: Sefiru;132414
^is true, since I have now done the ironing.
< is distracted by knitting
v will take this thread in a bold new direction.

 
^ has too much faith in the abilities of a newbie (hello, btw)
< is contemplating dinner but has yet to move to the kitchen
v will tell us what they're having/had for dinner

Sefiru

  • Senior Staff
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2013
  • Location: In the walls
  • Posts: 2005
  • Country: ca
  • Total likes: 466
    • View Profile
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 08:39:26 pm »
Quote from: XenophonSpeaks;133053
^ has too much faith in the abilities of a newbie (hello, btw)
< is contemplating dinner but has yet to move to the kitchen
v will tell us what they're having/had for dinner

 
^ is doing pretty good for a newbie. (Hi!)
< had mushroom tortellini
v has an inflammatory comment to make.

HarpingHawke

  • Staff
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2013
  • *
  • Posts: 1531
  • Country: us
  • Total likes: 15
    • View Profile
  • Religion: shapeshifting, witchery, polytheism. under endless construction.
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 08:58:24 pm »
Quote from: Sefiru;133055
^ is doing pretty good for a newbie. (Hi!)
< had mushroom tortellini
v has an inflammatory comment to make.


^ *insert inflammatory comment here*
< should be studying for the last finals tomorrow
(Pretend there is a down arrow here, mine disappeared) is eating sometime soon
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Hemingway

XenophonSpeaks

  • Sr. Newbie
  • **
  • Join Date: Dec 2013
  • Posts: 12
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 11:03:54 pm »
Quote from: HarpingHawke;133059
^ *insert inflammatory comment here*
< should be studying for the last finals tomorrow
(Pretend there is a down arrow here, mine disappeared) is eating sometime soon

 
^ is correct; successfully made it to the kitchen for dinner
< is glad to be done with college; finals are yuck
v will now surprise us with their wit and charm

Lionrhod

  • Journeyman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Nov 2013
  • Posts: 167
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lionrhod.com
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 05:18:34 pm »
Quote from: XenophonSpeaks;133072
^ is correct; successfully made it to the kitchen for dinner
< is glad to be done with college; finals are yuck
v will now surprise us with their wit and charm

 
^ Is expecting a lot after a long day.
< Isn't feeling witty atm. Pooh!
v Has a good chance to be far wittier.
When given a choice between black and white, choose purple.
SpellCraft Secrets: The Art of Creating Magic Spells Made Easy 2nd edition, revised
Dark Moon Gates - Pagan YA Fantasy
Nenfari - FREE Dark Sword & Sorcery
The Spider\'s Yule Gift - A Children\'s Folktale & Polish Pagan Holiday Traditions
My Website

Caffeinated Autumn

  • Journeyman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Nov 2013
  • Posts: 116
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 02:29:55 am »
Quote from: Lionrhod;133134
^ Is expecting a lot after a long day.
< Isn't feeling witty atm. Pooh!
v Has a good chance to be far wittier.

 
^ Not feeling witty herself
< Is going to be nervous after Christmas (planning to tell my parents what religious path I'm following before I go back to uni)
v Most likely has snow over where they live

LadyBug

  • Master Member
  • ******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • *
  • Posts: 290
  • Country: ca
  • Total likes: 48
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Lost/Searching
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2013, 04:40:52 am »
Quote from: Caffeinated Autumn;133498
^ Not feeling witty herself
< Is going to be nervous after Christmas (planning to tell my parents what religious path I'm following before I go back to uni)
v Most likely has snow over where they live

 
^ Is sadly mistaken... (I WANT snow, but it's decided to rain instead)
< Is currently craving McDonalds HotCakes
v Will smile unexpectedly today!

Lionrhod

  • Journeyman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Nov 2013
  • Posts: 167
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lionrhod.com
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 02:14:34 pm »
Quote from: LadyBug;133540
^ Is sadly mistaken... (I WANT snow, but it's decided to rain instead)
< Is currently craving McDonalds HotCakes
v Will smile unexpectedly today!

 
^ Is correct - your post made me do so.
< Is considering whether snow would be helpful atm (but in FL it's not likely)
V Is dreading getting ready for the holidays in time.
When given a choice between black and white, choose purple.
SpellCraft Secrets: The Art of Creating Magic Spells Made Easy 2nd edition, revised
Dark Moon Gates - Pagan YA Fantasy
Nenfari - FREE Dark Sword & Sorcery
The Spider\'s Yule Gift - A Children\'s Folktale & Polish Pagan Holiday Traditions
My Website

Sefiru

  • Senior Staff
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2013
  • Location: In the walls
  • Posts: 2005
  • Country: ca
  • Total likes: 466
    • View Profile
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 07:20:27 pm »
Quote from: Lionrhod;133752
^ Is correct - your post made me do so.
< Is considering whether snow would be helpful atm (but in FL it's not likely)
V Is dreading getting ready for the holidays in time.


^ underestimates my ability to get organized; my preps are done.
< wondering if there'll be power outages for the third night in a row.
v just had a delicious meal.

LadyBug

  • Master Member
  • ******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • *
  • Posts: 290
  • Country: ca
  • Total likes: 48
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Lost/Searching
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2013, 07:54:50 pm »
Quote from: Sefiru;133789
^ underestimates my ability to get organized; my preps are done.
< wondering if there'll be power outages for the third night in a row.
v just had a delicious meal.

 
^If only! Order in pizza...
v Has an adorable nose!

HarpingHawke

  • Staff
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2013
  • *
  • Posts: 1531
  • Country: us
  • Total likes: 15
    • View Profile
  • Religion: shapeshifting, witchery, polytheism. under endless construction.
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2013, 08:49:09 pm »
Quote from: LadyBug;134411
^If only! Order in pizza...
v Has an adorable nose!


^Is really sweet!
v Is doing something interesting...
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Hemingway

Caffeinated Autumn

  • Journeyman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Nov 2013
  • Posts: 116
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2013, 12:37:03 am »
Quote from: HarpingHawke;134419
^Is really sweet!
v Is doing something interesting...

 
^ Is sort of right
< Is thinking about something my mother said today (it's not bad btw)
v Is doing something new this New Year

LadyBug

  • Master Member
  • ******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • *
  • Posts: 290
  • Country: ca
  • Total likes: 48
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Lost/Searching
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2014, 10:37:33 pm »
Quote from: Caffeinated Autumn;134428
^ Is sort of right
< Is thinking about something my mother said today (it's not bad btw)
v Is doing something new this New Year

^ Is very correct.
< Just figured out how to quote with Tapatalk! *yaay!*
v Will smile at something they see, hear, feel or taste very soon.

Babylon Outcast

  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Join Date: Feb 2014
  • Posts: 26
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2014, 12:51:11 pm »
Quote from: LadyBug;137305
^ Is very correct.
< Just figured out how to quote with Tapatalk! *yaay!*
v Will smile at something they see, hear, feel or taste very soon.

 
^Wonders why everything is normally correct here
< Really bored at work
V Wants to meditate to Rob Zombie?:p
"The moment we stop fighting for each other, that is when we loose our humanity"-Albert Einstein.
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." -Thomas Jefferson

baduhmtisss

  • Sr. Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Sep 2013
  • Location: Texas
  • Posts: 517
  • Country: us
  • Total likes: 3
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Undefined
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Re: Above Me, Below Me
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2014, 04:06:57 pm »
Quote from: SyntheticWolf;140120
^Wonders why everything is normally correct here
< Really bored at work
V Wants to meditate to Rob Zombie?:p

^ Made a great suggestion about awesome Rob Zombie music.

< Must work out some sort of damn schedule for stuffs.

v May share their candy?
Undefined religion | Parrot Mom | Disaster Reservist

Tags:
 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
30 Replies
2384 Views
Last post May 17, 2012, 08:48:09 pm
by Morphidae
14 Replies
993 Views
Last post December 30, 2012, 09:01:49 pm
by veggiewolf

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 37
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* Shop & Support TC

The links below are affiliate links. When you click on one of these links you will go to the listed shopping site with The Cauldron's affiliate code. Any purchases you make during your visit will earn TC a tiny percentage of your purchase price at no extra cost to you.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Allaya, Chatelaine, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall