Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 06:56:16 pm]

Author Topic: Oshun  (Read 903 times)

Middleagedseeker

• View Profile
  • Religion: Goddess Worshipper
Oshun
« on: July 22, 2017, 11:45:58 am »
I have primarily worked with and worshipped Artemis and Ganesha for a few years now. Recently I have felt Oshun calling out to me, so I did a bit of research on her as well as Yemaya. I don't feel Yemaya quite as much, mostly when I'm at the beach is when she comes to me. But Oshun I feel all the time.
I read somewhere online that she is a Goddess to call upon for assistance with weightloss. Only read that in one article. Has anyone else heard this? I found it rather interesting because right now my primary doctor is getting on me to lose a lot of weight. I'm obese and the extra fat is affecting my health. He told me this right around the time I first heard Oshun call to me.
From the research I did on Oshun, she is associated with yellow, butterflies, bees, and turkey vultures. All of those are close to me as well. Especially the turkey vulture. I even found a turkey vulture feather necklace.
At first people suggested that maybe it was an Egyptian Goddess contacting me, but I have dreamt of both Oshun and Yemaya.
Does anyone here work with either of these Goddesses?

Tags: