collapse

Author Topic: Apollo the god of the sun  (Read 1276 times)

elvengoddess

• Jr. Newbie
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Apollo the god of the sun
« on: March 16, 2012, 07:43:59 pm »
I keep asking him if he eats poop and he always says " I do eat poop! i do ! I eat it!" in the 5th dimension it is different and that is where he is from so it must be true. Im thinking hes serious and i hope he is. He is my spirit guide and i also have another guide named Adam who is a bard and we all make poop and diarrhea jokes. I astral projected once ( not fully but i was out of my body he told me ) I was talking to him threw channeling and he said we made a poop castle and he made me a dress out of his diarrhea. They are alot of fun . I even gave Apollo and adam   poop offerings as a treat and they said they ate it i do give them other offerings as well such as olive oil and grapes .I do love Apollo and hes alot of fun i love my spirit guides.    : ))))  if anyone has any fun experience with their guides i would love to know .I give all my guides offerings even if they are not gods .

veggiewolf

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
Apollo the god of the sun
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 08:09:47 pm »
Quote from: elvengoddess;46116
I keep asking him if he eats poop and he always says " I do eat poop! i do ! I eat it!" in the 5th dimension it is different and that is where he is from so it must be true. Im thinking hes serious and i hope he is. He is my spirit guide and i also have another guide named Adam who is a bard and we all make poop and diarrhea jokes. I astral projected once ( not fully but i was out of my body he told me ) I was talking to him threw channeling and he said we made a poop castle and he made me a dress out of his diarrhea. They are alot of fun . I even gave Apollo and adam   poop offerings as a treat and they said they ate it i do give them other offerings as well such as olive oil and grapes .I do love Apollo and hes alot of fun i love my spirit guides.    : ))))  if anyone has any fun experience with their guides i would love to know .I give all my guides offerings even if they are not gods .

One shouldn't always believe the voices...sometimes they're a sign of something other than faith.
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Melamphoros

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Apollo the god of the sun
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 08:12:11 pm »
Quote from: elvengoddess;46116

The above user has been banned as a troll.

Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you will make a great sandwich.
My Spiritual Blog

DashesAgainst

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 03:29:30 am »
Quote from: Melamphoros;46122

Yep, this person was banned on another board for pulling the same shitnanigan! :rolleye::
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 03:34:29 am by DashesAgainst »
"Of all the rest of mankind, make him your friend who distinguishes himself by his virtue." - The Golden Verses of Pythagoras

Melamphoros

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 08:04:36 am »
Quote from: SeaShine;46166
Yep, this person was banned on another board for pulling the same shitnanigan! :rolleye::

*groans and aims a cannon at the creator of the bad pun*

Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you will make a great sandwich.
My Spiritual Blog

DashesAgainst

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 07:35:50 pm »
Quote from: Melamphoros;46174
*groans and aims a cannon at the creator of the bad pun*

Sorry, couldn't resist! :p
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 07:38:29 pm by DashesAgainst »
"Of all the rest of mankind, make him your friend who distinguishes himself by his virtue." - The Golden Verses of Pythagoras

Rhyshadow

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 08:57:06 pm »
Quote from: Melamphoros;46122

I was thinking of posting something along the lines of what Veggie said, but then you got rid of him and I didn't think about it - but I can't resist anymore

[attach=CONFIG][/attach][
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 08:57:27 pm by Rhyshadow »

Tags: