Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: A Strange Vision  (Read 1277 times)

Riothamus12

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: The Nameless Path
  • Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
A Strange Vision
« on: July 03, 2015, 03:38:50 am »
I'm not really sure where I should post this, but here it goes. Recently I performed a meditative exercise I hoped would help me attain a greater measure of wisdom. I sought a vision and what I have witnessed has had a profound impact upon me though I do not yet know the nature. When it began there was a vast space like a kaleidoscopic universe spread out before me, I floated there for a time. I do not know how long. Then I glimpsed a great green figure sitting in mid air and a gold one. At first, their appearances reminded me of Buddhist and Hindu liturgical images, but they were different. Their heads were adorned with strange crowns and jewels about their head. The green one was surrounded by vegetation crowned with a bit of greenery. The gold one was decked out in jewelry. At first i thought these figures male, but soon, I found that they were two of largest of a vast almost entirely androgynous host. I turned my head to see a great winged man clad in baggy pants and a vest-like garment. I do not remember why I lingered on him, but when I turned back, I saw numerous beings that appeared human dancing. Each of them equally androgynous though I some how recognized a few as male and female. They were dressed similarly to the winged one, but were noticeably more pale. In the midst, I  saw a long haired blue man. His skin was blue like the day time sky. He stared at me with subtle smile for a time before I turned my attention to red being who lashed out violently at the air as if practicing a martial art. This one too had long hair and bore a wrathful expression, clad much the same as the blue man and the winged man, but fanged with furrowed brow and more muscular appearance. There was also a dark blue woman who sat about and occasionally made dance-like motions. There were flashes of two great beings, black and white before a massive grey figure, who appeared similarly to the gold and green one. I do not know why then, but I recognized the green one as female. I remember the figures looking upon me, speaking, and moving, though I cannot recall what they said. The area we were in appeared to be a garden with lush grass and  flowering bushes surrounded by some manner of temple walls. The air and sky around was a pinkish twilight shade that one might see during a sunset. I vaguely recall dancing, but do not recall what exactly happened as this vision ended, but that is what I saw.

Does anyone have any clue as to what I witnessed?
https://inthespiritofconversation.wordpress.com/
I started a blog. Feel free to peruse. It's still in it's early stages and I have to write more, so do bare with me if it's all a little basic so far.

Gilbride

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: A Strange Vision
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 08:59:46 am »
Quote from: Riothamus12;176776

A pantheon of divine beings, but who knows which ones?

Lumpino

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: A Strange Vision
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 11:59:54 am »
Quote from: Riothamus12;176776
I'm not really sure where I should post this, but here it goes. Recently I performed a meditative exercise I hoped would help me attain a greater measure of wisdom. I sought a vision and what I have witnessed has had a profound impact upon me though I do not yet know the nature. When it began there was a vast space like a kaleidoscopic universe spread out before me, I floated there for a time. I do not know how long. Then I glimpsed a great green figure sitting in mid air and a gold one. At first, their appearances reminded me of Buddhist and Hindu liturgical images, but they were different...........

I think, there are many different spiritual worlds and beings. So when real mystics do meditations, so about a name a god or goddess which they worship. In another case often you do not know what you see.

Tags: