collapse
2019 Donation Drive

It's time for our annual Server Donation Drive! We need to raise at least $650 (same as last year) to keep The Cauldron's server online for another year. Please help! Either hit that Paypal button to the right and make a one-time donation in any amount or set up a monthly Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor subscription. You can find more info in this message!

Donations as of 13 Sept 2019: $656 donated. $6 more our minimum goal! Let's beat last year's total of $99 more than the minimum!


Note: This total is updated manually, usually once a day


* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza  (Read 1276 times)

Melamphoros

  • Staff
  • *
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 2746
  • Total likes: 2
    • View Profile
Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza
« on: April 11, 2012, 03:02:48 am »
I will start by saying I'm shocked that an American didn't come up with this idea.

Hot-Dog Stuffed-Crust Pizza Offered at Pizza Hut UK

Quote

America has been caught napping. While we were resting on the laurels of the KFC Double Down, the Paula Deen doughnut burger, and deep-fried butter, Pizza Hut UK has one-upped us with hot-dog-stuffed pizza crust.


Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you will make a great sandwich.
My Spiritual Blog

tihana

  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Posts: 32
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://metapot.com/cart.php?mode=friend_wl&wlid=c5f6e25cf20eac9d7bc7a83d4af56bee
Re: Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 09:11:21 am »
Quote from: Melamphoros;49667
I will start by saying I'm shocked that an American didn't come up with this idea.

Hot-Dog Stuffed-Crust Pizza Offered at Pizza Hut UK

 
I heard about that on Conan last night. Ranks right up there with deep-fried butter on the "Dear God Why" list.

veggiewolf

  • Adept Member
  • ********
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 3105
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 09:37:20 am »
Quote from: Melamphoros;49667
I will start by saying I'm shocked that an American didn't come up with this idea.

Hot-Dog Stuffed-Crust Pizza Offered at Pizza Hut UK

 
Okay, I'm going to go be :sick: now.
Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
"I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
"...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Annie Roonie

  • Sr. Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 915
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 01:29:07 am »
Quote from: Melamphoros;49667
I will start by saying I'm shocked that an American didn't come up with this idea.

Hot-Dog Stuffed-Crust Pizza Offered at Pizza Hut UK

 
I'll admit I'd have a slice. And I am likewise shocked.

But I have tasted potato chips from the UK that were roasted chicken flavored and think that if we had them here, I would be covered in crumbs.

Marilyn/Absentminded

  • Staff
  • *
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 975
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 07:39:35 am »
Quote from: Annie Roonie;49833
I'll admit I'd have a slice. And I am likewise shocked.

But I have tasted potato chips from the UK that were roasted chicken flavored and think that if we had them here, I would be covered in crumbs.

 
Well, we have roast chicken flavour here, as well as pizza flavour chips.  A few years ago in the UK they were testing a bunch of new flavours that had me a bit... intrigued/repulsed.  Bacon and egg flavour, curry cheese, and a couple I don't remember.  They put them all out and asked people to vote on which one would become a new standard.

I never did hear how it worked out, but I haven't seen any of them over here yet.

Absent
I smile when I\'m angry.  I cheat and I lie
I do what I have to do to get by
But I know what is wrong, and I know what is right
And I die for the truth in my secret life

   In My Secret Life, L. Cohen

yewberry

  • Grand Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 1775
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 08:02:07 am »
Quote from: Melamphoros;49667
I will start by saying I'm shocked that an American didn't come up with this idea.


I wasn't aware that the Four Horsemen had started delivering pizzas.  I guess the economy really has been tough on everyone.

Brina

Annie Roonie

  • Sr. Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 915
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 03:19:49 am »
Quote from: Marilyn/Absentminded;49856
Well, we have roast chicken flavour here, as well as pizza flavour chips.  A few years ago in the UK they were testing a bunch of new flavours that had me a bit... intrigued/repulsed.  Bacon and egg flavour, curry cheese, and a couple I don't remember.  They put them all out and asked people to vote on which one would become a new standard.

I never did hear how it worked out, but I haven't seen any of them over here yet.

Absent


Been needing to head back to Vancouver to see a friend and now when I do I will not only hopefully bring back Fluevogs but some serious munchies.

I used to think I'd never meet a chip I didn't like at least a little, but bacon and egg doesn't sound appealing. It reminds me of the Jone's Soda special set. Gruesome.

Dark Midnight

  • Sr. Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 814
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 03:35:20 am »
Quote from: Annie Roonie;49971
Been needing to head back to Vancouver to see a friend and now when I do I will not only hopefully bring back Fluevogs but some serious munchies.

I used to think I'd never meet a chip I didn't like at least a little, but bacon and egg doesn't sound appealing. It reminds me of the Jone's Soda special set. Gruesome.

 
We do have some strange flavours here, I do admit. Currently we have 3 'mystery' flavours. You have to try to guess the flavour and enter the competition to see if you are right. I try to stay away from those. The hedgehog flavour when I was a girl kind of put me off! (Yes, I am serious. Hedgehog flavour)

 http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/memory.php?memID=4286
"No matter how dark the fur, the bunny is still fluffy." (Melamphoros)
AKA Thundercougarfalconbird..... (Thanks Nyktipolos!)

Annie Roonie

  • Sr. Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 915
  • Total likes: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 04:55:45 am »
Quote from: Dark Midnight;49973
We do have some strange flavours here, I do admit. Currently we have 3 'mystery' flavours. You have to try to guess the flavour and enter the competition to see if you are right. I try to stay away from those. The hedgehog flavour when I was a girl kind of put me off! (Yes, I am serious. Hedgehog flavour)

 http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/memory.php?memID=4286

 
Okay now. There is a chip I am not going to touch. They conferred with gypsies to get the flavor right!

You know, that hot dog pizza looks better when thinking about a hedgehog alternative.

Dark Midnight

  • Sr. Master Member
  • *******
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 814
  • Total likes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 04:57:07 am »
Quote from: Annie Roonie;49987
Okay now. There is a chip I am not going to touch. They conferred with gypsies to get the flavor right!

You know, that hot dog pizza looks better when thinking about a hedgehog alternative.

 
I do my best! :ange:
"No matter how dark the fur, the bunny is still fluffy." (Melamphoros)
AKA Thundercougarfalconbird..... (Thanks Nyktipolos!)

Tags:
 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
16 Replies
1676 Views
Last post February 04, 2013, 09:05:54 am
by veggiewolf
24 Replies
2790 Views
Last post March 03, 2014, 01:04:49 pm
by Nyktelios
1 Replies
935 Views
Last post January 07, 2017, 08:12:01 pm
by Sarah
19 Replies
1133 Views
Last post January 19, 2019, 11:38:07 am
by Ashmire
0 Replies
125 Views
Last post June 19, 2019, 11:45:39 pm
by Flemish_Seeker

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Co-Hosts:
LyricFox & Randall

Senior Staff:
Darkhawk

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Sunflower

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Board Staff:
Allaya, Chatelaine, HarpingHawke, Jenett, Morag, rocquelaire, Sefiru

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

Reserve Staff:
Aisling

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Cauldron Assistants
[Non-Staff Positions]

Site Assistants
[Non-Staff Positions]
Webmaster:
Randall