Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Spiritual healing  (Read 1211 times)

Nightshade88

• View Profile
  • Religion: Pagan
Spiritual healing
« on: February 20, 2020, 01:40:02 am »
This is what I do and so far it has worked, some of my family members and friends have fallen ill and it's tough to sit back and not do anything.

To heal a person from a physical  ailments,  Such as heart attacks, kidney failure , intestinal diseases, etc, etc. I do this...

1. Visit the person

2.  Find out exactly what the doctor says is wrong with them

3.  Find out what remedies are available. And do the research and know all you can about whatever it is that is causing the illnesses and think positive about the treatments they are currently receiving.

4. Tell your loved one everything will be alright.

5. This is the hard part ... You have to really mean this. To whatever deity you hold at the top of your totem. You have to be 100% ready to trade your life for that person. Every second that person clutches to life yo have to plead a soul for a soul. Energy can not be destroyed but it can transfer. Repeat number 1.4.5 as many times as it takes .

When I've done this I felt really sick and out of focus my work was affected lasted until the person got better. I know a lot of people have had people in their life's pass away and would of traded places with them in a heart beat and I'm sorry :'(  but their is more to life then meets the eye, you have not failed them your love and support goes a long way. I can only speak for my experience so please don't get frustrated if what I say sounds ludicrous. And modern medicine is wonderful it works, this is just another form of medicine, I really hope it works for someone out in the world and is willing to try it, no better feeling then helping someone you love and care about.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 02:09:04 am by SunflowerP »

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
Re: Spiritual healing
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 02:13:46 am »

A Reminder:
Hi, Nightshade88,

Just a couple of notes:

One, you posted this in the Test Forum, which is not for discussions but for people to test their signatures and so on, and for those new to our forum software to practice and familiarize themselves. So, I'm moving it for you.

Two, we don't mind long posts here, but to avoid having a hard-to-read wall-o'-text, hitting "enter" twice every few lines adds some white space and makes it easier to follow - I've edited yours to add those breaks, but it's a really good habit to get into yourself.

They don't have to be the "proper" place for paragraph breaks (we're interested in readability more than technicalities), or a complete change of thought - some thoughts take a lot of lines and need to be broken up into sub-thoughts - as long as they're there.

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder. No reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification,  please feel free to contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Sunflower
TC Forum Staff
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Tags:

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 198
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* Shop & Support TC

The links below are affiliate links. When you click on one of these links you will go to the listed shopping site with The Cauldron's affiliate code. Any purchases you make during your visit will earn TC a tiny percentage of your purchase price at no extra cost to you.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Allaya, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Ashmire, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

'Up All Night' Coordinator:
Altair

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Chatelaine, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal