collapse

* "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" Problem Logging In?

If you get an "Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again" error when you try to log in, you need to be sure you are accessing the board with a url that starts with "https://ecauldron.com".  If it starts with https://www.ecauldron.com" (or "http://www.ecauldron.com") you will get this error because "www.ecauldron.com" is not technically the same website as "ecauldron.com". Moving to the more secure "https" means it is more picky about such things.

Author Topic: Imbolc Exchange 2019?  (Read 198 times)

Aster Breo

Imbolc Exchange 2019?
« on: December 21, 2018, 01:23:36 am »
Is anyone interested in participating in an Imbolc Exchange this year?

If so, I'd be happy to coordinate (unless someone else wants to!), but not until early January. I'm super busy with Nutcracker until then.

If you're not familiar with what an Imbolc exchange is, please search the term in the forum search function. You should find a yearly thread describing it.

~ Aster

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

"The status is not quo."  ~ Dr. Horrible
[/B]

Kelly Ann

Re: Imbolc Exchange 2019?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 09:25:39 pm »
I would be interested.

If so, I'd be happy to coordinate (unless someone else wants to!), but not until early January. I'm super busy with Nutcracker until then.

If you're not familiar with what an Imbolc exchange is, please search the term in the forum search function. You should find a yearly thread describing it.

~ Aster

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aster Breo

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 12:14:50 am »
I would be interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks, Kelly Ann.

Anyone else?

[/B]

Garnet

• Journeyman
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Departmental; Feri, Thelema, Morningstar; Polytheist
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/her
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 09:05:12 pm »
Thanks, Kelly Ann.

Anyone else?

Yes please!

Aster Breo

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 09:51:36 am »

~ Aster

Is anyone else interested in the Imbolc Exchange?

Imbolc is approaching very quickly, so I'd like to get the exchange nailed down by January 15.

If you've expressed interest by posting in this thread, or if you're just now deciding to join, please email me with your "real" name and your mailing address. Also note whether you're able to do international shipping or prefer to keep it domestic. My email address is asterbreo@gmail.com.

After January 15, I'll email your recipient's info to you.

As always, we encourage handmade crosses and/or brats and the use of inexpensive or found materials. This exchange is about connecting with our cill mates, not spending a lot of money.

Thanks!

~ Aster

[/B]

Tags:

Special Interest Group

Warning: You are currently in a Special Interest Group on the message board with special rules and focused discussions.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 24
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Co-Hosts:
LyricFox & Randall

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Sunflower

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Board Staff:
Allaya, Chatelaine, HarpingHawke, Jenett, Morag, rocquelaire, Sefiru, Tana

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

Reserve Staff:
Aisling, Bob, Catja, Fausta, Sperran, Steve

Cauldron Council:
Emma-Eldritch, Everfool, Jubes, Kelly, Koi, Melamphoros, Ocelot, Phouka, Sashapablo, Star

Cauldron Assistants
[Non-Staff Positions]

Site Assistants
[Non-Staff Positions]
Webmaster:
Randall