Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Pentacle white Magic resources?  (Read 2486 times)

KLee

• View Profile
  • Religion: Advaita
Pentacle white Magic resources?
« on: January 28, 2020, 04:26:36 am »
Hello All!  :)
I'm new here. The thing that convinced me that Penticles and magic is real was, Couple of years ago when I drew a penticle on the floor and meditated and tried to summon angels. It said that if the Spell was successful, there'll be a sign to indicate it. And that evening I received my sign, I believe. Anyways, I was unable to further practice it at the time. So, yesterday I started again by drawing a proper pentacle. But this time I intend to go into the subject more properly. I only know a little about casting spells and stuff. My main interests are doing Healing magic, gaining spiritual wisdom, communicating with angels, and other white magic specifically with the help of my pentacle. Could you guys please direct me to some solid resources, involving how to do white magic with Pentacles? Above all, my main motivation is to first heal my body and soul.
Thank you!
-Kasun, from Sri Lanka.

Micheál

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Alexandrian Wicca, Gaelic Polytheism
Re: Pentacle white Magic resources?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 12:20:14 pm »
Hello All!  :)
I'm new here. The thing that convinced me that Penticles and magic is real was, Couple of years ago when I drew a penticle on the floor and meditated and tried to summon angels. It said that if the Spell was successful, there'll be a sign to indicate it. And that evening I received my sign, I believe. Anyways, I was unable to further practice it at the time. So, yesterday I started again by drawing a proper pentacle. But this time I intend to go into the subject more properly. I only know a little about casting spells and stuff. My main interests are doing Healing magic, gaining spiritual wisdom, communicating with angels, and other white magic specifically with the help of my pentacle. Could you guys please direct me to some solid resources, involving how to do white magic with Pentacles? Above all, my main motivation is to first heal my body and soul.
Thank you!
-Kasun, from Sri Lanka.
Greetings Kasun. Given the background of your description, you might want to look at its influence in the western esoteric. Start with Eliphas Levi, and his writings on the pentagram(pentacle without the encompassing circle), and the Golden Dawn, especially their Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, which I believe has Enochian adaptations.
Semper Fidelis

KLee

• View Profile
  • Religion: Advaita
Re: Pentacle white Magic resources?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 10:30:07 pm »
Greetings Kasun. Given the background of your description, you might want to look at its influence in the western esoteric. Start with Eliphas Levi, and his writings on the pentagram(pentacle without the encompassing circle), and the Golden Dawn, especially their Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, which I believe has Enochian adaptations.
Thank you, Micheal! I'll try to find the things you've specified. And will come back if I'll have any confusions (most probably I will).
If anyone else have links and such to Spells and pentacle rituals, please post. Much appreciated.

Cheers!

Tags: