collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Group picture  (Read 1654 times)

Stardancer

  • Journeyman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 220
  • Total likes: 2
    • View Profile
Group picture
« on: July 05, 2011, 09:37:11 am »
I started a flybaby group, but there was a picture requirement, and the only banner/picture I was allowed to download from the flylady.com site, was an animated gif. I saved it, planning to go back and see if I could find something else, but saving the picture generated the group. What should I do?

Look for another group image?
Delete the group temporarily until I find one?
Leave it alone?
Something else?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 03:05:01 pm by RandallS »
My (mainly) astrological blog
http://sidselh.livejournal.com/ Last update 25. oct \'11

Stardancer

  • Journeyman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 220
  • Total likes: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Group picture
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 09:40:37 am »
Quote from: Stardancer;1272
I started a flybaby group, but there was a picture requirement, and the only banner/picture I was allowed to download from the flylady.com site, was an animated gif. I saved it, planning to go back and see if I could find something else, but saving the picture generated the group. What should I do?

Look for another group image?
Delete the group temporarily until I find one?
Leave it alone?
Something else?

 
Sorry to reply to myself, but: when I look at the group page, there is no animation, just a still picture of the flylady icon. So it should be ok, I guess.
My (mainly) astrological blog
http://sidselh.livejournal.com/ Last update 25. oct \'11

RandallS

  • Site Admin
  • *
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Location: NE Ohio
  • Posts: 10264
  • Country: us
  • Total likes: 279
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
Re: Group picture
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 11:46:06 am »
Quote from: Stardancer;1275
Sorry to reply to myself, but: when I look at the group page, there is no animation, just a still picture of the flylady icon. So it should be ok, I guess.

For the record, the group owner can edit the group settings. It's in a dropdown menu visible while you are on the group homepage page as I recall.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Stardancer

  • Journeyman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 220
  • Total likes: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Group picture
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 01:16:46 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;1341
For the record, the group owner can edit the group settings. It's in a dropdown menu visible while you are on the group homepage page as I recall.

 
Thanks. :)
My (mainly) astrological blog
http://sidselh.livejournal.com/ Last update 25. oct \'11

Tags:
 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
38 Replies
11534 Views
Last post September 05, 2011, 09:45:53 pm
by Fier
9 Replies
1019 Views
Last post November 16, 2012, 07:42:48 pm
by Zaphaux
2 Replies
1015 Views
Last post December 13, 2012, 12:38:40 am
by NorthernangelNimya
0 Replies
709 Views
Last post August 06, 2014, 02:02:52 am
by Dragonoake
0 Replies
2493 Views
Last post July 05, 2016, 11:07:11 am
by Noctua

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Please Donate!

The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.

* Shop & Support TC

The links below are affiliate links. When you click on one of these links you will go to the listed shopping site with The Cauldron's affiliate code. Any purchases you make during your visit will earn TC a tiny percentage of your purchase price at no extra cost to you.

* In Memoriam

Chavi (2006)
Elspeth (2010)
Marilyn (2013)

* Cauldron Staff

Host:
Sunflower

Message Board Staff
Board Coordinator:
Darkhawk

Assistant Board Coordinator:
Aster Breo

Senior Staff:
Aisling, Jenett, Sefiru

Staff:
Allaya, Chatelaine, EclecticWheel, HarpingHawke, Kylara, PerditaPickle, rocquelaire

Discord Chat Staff
Chat Coordinator:
Morag

Cauldron Council:
Bob, Catja, Emma-Eldritch, Fausta, Jubes, Kelly, LyricFox, Phouka, Sperran, Star, Steve, Tana

Site Administrator:
Randall

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal