Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[April 15, 2024, 03:15:33 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Author Topic: Has anyone astral projected and interacted with the Gods?  (Read 3524 times)

DerickVonD

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Has anyone astral projected and interacted with the Gods?
« on: September 03, 2011, 04:05:43 am »
I was wondering, if anyone here astral projects and if so have you even been visited by any of the Gods?

Hyacinth Belle

• View Profile
Re: Has anyone astral projected and interacted with the Gods?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 07:46:24 am »
Quote from: DerickVonD;17573
I was wondering, if anyone here astral projects and if so have you even been visited by any of the Gods?

Did you post this in the right place? As you've worded this, it doesn't seem to be specifically Asatru/Heathen in nature. And you'll probably find most of us don't actually practice astral projection purposefully.
"Silent and thoughtful a prince\'s son should be / and bold in fighting; / cheerful and merry every man should be / until he waits for death." ~ Havamal, stanza 15

DerickVonD

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 10:48:46 pm »
Quote from: Hyacinth Belle;17583
Did you post this in the right place? As you've worded this, it doesn't seem to be specifically Asatru/Heathen in nature. And you'll probably find most of us don't actually practice astral projection purposefully.

That's disappointing :(. I was hoping someone could shed some insight on the issue. I want to specifically visit the AEsir-Vanir via astral projection.

bobthesane

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ravenradio.info/
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 11:18:13 pm »
Quote from: DerickVonD;17734
That's disappointing :(. I was hoping someone could shed some insight on the issue. I want to specifically visit the AEsir-Vanir via astral projection.

Uh... yeah, that's not really our thing. You will likely get a more positive response in one of the other folders.

Hyacinth Belle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 10:56:44 pm »
Quote from: DerickVonD;17734

Don't let that discourage you; I would definitely ask on the other boards if you haven't already.

Also, welcome to TC and the SIG. :)
"Silent and thoughtful a prince\'s son should be / and bold in fighting; / cheerful and merry every man should be / until he waits for death." ~ Havamal, stanza 15

DerickVonD

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 12:40:17 am »
Quote from: Hyacinth Belle;17926
Don't let that discourage you; I would definitely ask on the other boards if you haven't already.

Also, welcome to TC and the SIG. :)

Thank you. There is an astral projection forum I go to, but many there do not worship or have any connection to the Aesir-Vanir.

Hyacinth Belle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 01:35:35 pm »
Quote from: DerickVonD;17937
Thank you. There is an astral projection forum I go to, but many there do not worship or have any connection to the Aesir-Vanir.

Well, you could still post here as I'd imagine there are a number of polytheistic pagans who DO astral project and I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone had been in contact with one of them. You also might look up stuff by Diana Paxson. She's not exactly Heathen, but she does work with the Northern pantheon and is into trance work, etc.

The point was that this specific SIG probably won't give you what you're looking for. Doesn't mean that other areas of TC won't!

Lokabrenna

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 03:42:34 pm »
Quote from: Hyacinth Belle;18007
Well, you could still post here as I'd imagine there are a number of polytheistic pagans who DO astral project and I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone had been in contact with one of them. You also might look up stuff by Diana Paxson. She's not exactly Heathen, but she does work with the Northern pantheon and is into trance work, etc.

The point was that this specific SIG probably won't give you what you're looking for. Doesn't mean that other areas of TC won't!

I would just like to chime in with a recommendation for Trance-Portation by Diana Paxson. It sounds like just what you're looking for!

Malkin

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 10:11:01 pm »
Quote from: Lokabrenna;18029
I would just like to chime in with a recommendation for Trance-Portation by Diana Paxson.

Clever title! heheh. I might take a look at it myself.

Tags: