collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Drew Dagaz rune on two consecutive days. Meaning?  (Read 2294 times)

algiz

• View Profile
  • Religion: Asatru
Drew Dagaz rune on two consecutive days. Meaning?
« on: November 29, 2017, 04:11:02 am »
Firstly, "Hello."

Secondly, I usually draw one rune from my set each morning for the day ahead. The last two days I have drawn Dagaz. I pretty much know the meaning of the rune alone but wonder if it coming out two days consecutively means something more?

Thanks in advance for any comments on this.

Kylara

• Staff
    • View Profile
    • https://www.patreon.com/kyndryana
  • Religion: Norse Fusion Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Re: Drew Dagaz rune on two consecutive days. Meaning?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 08:32:04 am »
Firstly, "Hello."

Secondly, I usually draw one rune from my set each morning for the day ahead. The last two days I have drawn Dagaz. I pretty much know the meaning of the rune alone but wonder if it coming out two days consecutively means something more?

Thanks in advance for any comments on this.

I do a daily rune draw too, and I tend to interpret double draws (or even multiples of the same rune in a short period, like say a week) as either "You didn't pay attention, so we're sending more of the same" telling me that I need to listen to the message better, or "Lots of this stuff coming, so be ready" indicating a bigger swell in energy.
Check out my Patreon for more writing and other goodies!

algiz

• View Profile
  • Religion: Asatru
Re: Drew Dagaz rune on two consecutive days. Meaning?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 08:59:01 am »
I do a daily rune draw too, and I tend to interpret double draws (or even multiples of the same rune in a short period, like say a week) as either "You didn't pay attention, so we're sending more of the same" telling me that I need to listen to the message better, or "Lots of this stuff coming, so be ready" indicating a bigger swell in energy.

Many thanks and your answer does make sense. For instance, I had a lot of work over the last two days and battled to get it all done yesterday and had an even more productive day today. I am also looking at double draws meaning initial attention may be need to be re-focused on the previous draw. If I pull that rune tomorrow, I will be very surprised :)

Tags: