Deepen Your Wicca Practice Through Everyday Applications
Practicing Wicca is all about deepening your connection to the natural world. If you are new to Wicca, learning how to best incorporate Wiccan practice into your daily is a period of discovery and learning, but it need not be overwhelming. With the right intentions, information, and guidance, anyone can make magic.
Like any element of personal growth, Patti Wigington’s experience with Wicca has evolved since she first began practicing over 30 years ago. As a member of the greater Pagan and Wiccan community, she’s found that a daily Wicca practice can be liberating.
In Wicca Practical Magic, Patti takes you on a spiritual exploration of the fundamental applications you need to fully integrate Wicca into your daily life. From spellwork and rituals, to honoring the god and goddesses, this book reveals the power of a personal Wicca practice.
Accessible and empowering, Wicca Practical Magic will help you:
- Understand the history of Wicca, and its roots in nature, deities, the elements, and astronomy.
- Explore Wicca’s foundational tools, including herbs and plants, candles, crystals and stones, and essential oils.
- Build upon the basics with in-depth explorations of how, when, and why you can use your Wicca “toolkit.”
- Learn 30 spells that cover a spectrum of daily purposes commonly practiced in Wicca, from banishing and protection spells to those used to spread healing and love.
- Celebrate your spirit with mindful meditations intended to heal and sooth while emboldening your daily Wicca practice.
The powerful, magical tools you’ll find in Wicca Practical Magic will allow you to evolve into the best version of you that you can possibly become.