Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Basic candle love/reconciliation spell  (Read 5162 times)

malkuthrising6

• View Profile
Basic candle love/reconciliation spell
« on: December 20, 2012, 10:23:57 pm »
Hello. A dear friend and I have parted ways due to a misunderstanding and stubbornness on both sides. We haven't spoken for some time, but I love her deeply, and I would like to craft a basic and neutral candle spell to aid in both of our healing and possibly a reconciliation. My plan was to simply meditate and send my love while burning a red candle, letting it burn out as I sleep. Can anybody offer some additional input? I stress neutrality. I don't mean to attract her or alter her will. I would simply like to offer her warm feelings and love to perhaps allow her to remember the good times over the bad, thus banishing any negativity between us and lead to us reconnecting. Thank you for your assistance.

Tana

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Basic candle love/reconciliation spell
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 04:08:48 am »
Quote from: malkuthrising6;85888

I might would change the color of the candle used.
Red is energy, (sexual) love, desire, anger...

So maybe better a light pink? Or a blue?
When in doubt, take a white candle.
\'You had to repay, good or bad. There was more than one type of obligation.
That’s what people never really understood.….Things had to balance.
You couldn’t set out to be a good witch or a bad witch. It never worked out for long.
All you could try to be was a witch, as hard as you could.\'
Terry Pratchett \'Lords and Ladies\'

Confuzzled and proud. :p

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 07:09:48 am »
Quote from: Tana;85920
I might would change the color of the candle used.
Red is energy, (sexual) love, desire, anger...

Maybe a candle that's meant to be burned on both ends, of course that might be more difficult to find than tea light or a votive, not to mention if you don't have a candle holder for that kind of candle. But, one end for your bad energy burning away, the other for the other person's. Careful, that's twice the fire hazard. And I would not recommend "letting it burn out while you sleep" even on a single flame candle.

In any case, I highly recommend a green one, if we're using color any way, because if you look long enough at the color green then it becomes pink. I would use this physical reaction to focus on turning the green-as-sludge into something loving as it burns away.
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

malkuthrising6

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 11:50:07 am »
Quote from: triple_entendre;85938
In any case, I highly recommend a green one, if we're using color any way, because if you look long enough at the color green then it becomes pink. I would use this physical reaction to focus on turning the green-as-sludge into something loving as it burns away.

Thank you for the advice. I think I'll either go with a white or green candle. What sort of preparation of the candle would you recommend?  Do you think that simple meditation can be effective? Is there a possibility of the spell working against my intentions? As I said, I'd like it to be a neutral spell to fill her head with good thoughts and love, and don't want to say "Come to me." Since the moon is currently waxing, how should I channel my thoughts?

Catherine

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 12:26:01 pm »
Quote from: malkuthrising6;86001
As I said, I'd like it to be a neutral spell to fill her head with good thoughts and love, and don't want to say "Come to me." Since the moon is currently waxing, how should I channel my thoughts?

I was in a similar situation. I had a falling out with my best friend of 20 years, about 5 years ago. It was and is very painful. I thought about doing this exact thing, but decided against it.

I felt like sending any kind of energy at all would be very manipulative and intrusive. She has the right to choose how she feels about me and our relationship. I don't have the right to fill her head with anything, or try to change her feelings about us.

I don't think she would even appreciate a call or an email. Much less any kind of energy. Loving, healing vibes or otherwise.

I understand the hope of reconciliation, and the need to feel better. I really do, but I think you should consider something else. Maybe you could do a ritual for you. Something that affirms you are letting go of the negativity, you are open to reconciliation, you will remember the good times over the bad. That might give you some closure, while letting her come to that point on her own, when she's ready.

And if she never does, you simply have to accept it.

In any case, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just giving you my take on it. You do have my sympathies, breakups are hard.

Tags: