Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Today at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Today at 07:44:49 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 07:21:31 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 07:13:48 pm]

Author Topic: YouTube Channels  (Read 6316 times)

NightSpook

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: YouTube Channels
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2017, 12:34:53 am »
Quote from: DomesticWitch;202738
Are there any YouTube channels on Paganism that you would recommend?

TIA!

I love Owlvine Green on youtube :)

Nerys53

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2017, 07:49:39 am »
Quote from: DomesticWitch;202738

TIA!

My fav 3 vids are by Krazyboytx his magick oils vid, spiritual bath and florida water.
I also like MIRTHandREVERENCE an older pagan with interesting vids my fav is her Kyphy recipe making it.
I also like watching random vids on witchy supplies hauls.:)

Oíche

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Irish Polytheism/Druidry/Initiatory Witchcraft
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2017, 07:48:43 pm »
Quote from: Nerys53;205287
My fav 3 vids are by Krazyboytx his magick oils vid, spiritual bath and florida water.
I also like MIRTHandREVERENCE an older pagan with interesting vids my fav is her Kyphy recipe making it.
I also like watching random vids on witchy supplies hauls.:)

Another fabulous channel is Coreyemmah. While she does have some videos in English now, the vast majority of her stuff is in Czech. She's a wealth of information!
'You're my friend, and I love you- but you really look like a witch!!'

Wisp

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pagan
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2017, 01:41:59 am »

TIA!

cutewitch772 is one of my favorites, I don't think anyone's mentioned her yet. She's also on the pagan perspective channel.

I also love watching Joey Morris, lately she's been doing long interviews with other Pagan/Witchy youtubers and I feel like it's a really nice series.

CoyoteFeathers

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Vaguely Heathen-ish and PIE Reconstructionism
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/them
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2017, 10:04:41 pm »

On another note (but related to YouTube) - does anyone have any good guided meditation videos that they'd recommend?  There's obviously loads available, but it's one of those things where it's difficult to know which are reasonably good without spending a lot of time, and I'm a little wary of the crappy ones being potentially somewhat harmful rather than helpful (probably overly cautious, but it means I don't want to listen to stuff which may fall into this category).  Thanks in advance  :)

What kind of meditation are you looking for? There's so many. Self-esteem or anxiety relief, motivational talks, ~meet your spirit guide~ and pretty much anything under the sun. Or are you just looking for things that ease you into breathing and emptying our your brain?

I personally like Michael Sealey, but mostly because he's got an amazing voice. A lot of the videos he does are the "meditate for weight loss!" or "find your soul name!" type. Most of the time I follow along at the beginning and then stop hearing what he's saying. I just... really like his voice, and I'm very picky about voices.

One of my favorite ASMRtists, MassageASMR, also does meditation videos occasionally and they're very, very relaxing.

MorganaRaven

• View Profile
Morgana

zeldazelda

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Unknown
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2017, 10:47:30 am »
On another note (but related to YouTube) - does anyone have any good guided meditation videos that they'd recommend?  There's obviously loads available, but it's one of those things where it's difficult to know which are reasonably good without spending a lot of time, and I'm a little wary of the crappy ones being potentially somewhat harmful rather than helpful (probably overly cautious, but it means I don't want to listen to stuff which may fall into this category).  Thanks in advance  :)

I'm not sure what kind of meditation videos you're looking for. I like to stick with ASMR guided meditations when I need to relax and center (or fall asleep). Many ASMRtists have a sincerity and uniqueness that comes across in their meditations that I can't find elsewhere. Maybe this is because they don't make only guided meditation videos. Here is a link to my YouTube playlist with a small number of ASMR meditations: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYn--sNSPsegWkdW9I4En4TOq-4y4O8Ym. However, if you don't like whispered voices and soft background noises, these videos won't be for you. No worries if that's the case, I know ASMR is not for everyone.

Uneryx

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: it's eclectic (woogie woogie woogie)
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2017, 03:11:36 pm »
I'm not sure what kind of meditation videos you're looking for. I like to stick with ASMR guided meditations when I need to relax and center (or fall asleep). Many ASMRtists have a sincerity and uniqueness that comes across in their meditations that I can't find elsewhere. Maybe this is because they don't make only guided meditation videos. Here is a link to my YouTube playlist with a small number of ASMR meditations: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYn--sNSPsegWkdW9I4En4TOq-4y4O8Ym. However, if you don't like whispered voices and soft background noises, these videos won't be for you. No worries if that's the case, I know ASMR is not for everyone.

Dude, I love ASMR - there's such a wide range of it.

One of my favorites is The Lune Innate. Her channel is mostly distance Reiki sessions (which... dunno how others feel about that but I find them at the very least relaxing), with some guided meditation as well as information about tarot, astrology and crystals.

MassageASMR is also a favorite.

PerditaPickle

• Staff
  • It's all metta - at least, I believe it should be
    • View Profile
    • Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity
  • Religion: Druid-ish
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2017, 11:15:59 am »
One of my favorite ASMRtists, MassageASMR, also does meditation videos occasionally and they're very, very relaxing.

I like to stick with ASMR guided meditations when I need to relax and center (or fall asleep). Many ASMRtists have a sincerity and uniqueness that comes across in their meditations that I can't find elsewhere. Maybe this is because they don't make only guided meditation videos. Here is a link to my YouTube playlist with a small number of ASMR meditations: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYn--sNSPsegWkdW9I4En4TOq-4y4O8Ym.

I love ASMR - there's such a wide range of it.

These sound ideal - thanks everyone  :)
“Radiate boundless love towards the entire world — above, below, and across — unhindered, without ill will, without enmity.” – The Buddha
(From the Metta Sutta)

My Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity blog

Tags: