collapse

Author Topic: Need some Uncrossing ideas  (Read 1051 times)

Selenography

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Need some Uncrossing ideas
« on: June 17, 2014, 05:10:18 pm »
I've been running into a ridiculous amount of obstacles and unpleasantness and think a good uncrossing would help.  I would like to hear suggestions that you like for uncrossing. I prefer to have at least a few options that I can do pretty much with household stuff (as opposed to having to order a ton of herbs), but you can also suggest more elaborate rituals since it might take several tries.  Thank you.

Nyktipolos

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Need some Uncrossing ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 12:10:29 am »
Quote from: Selenography;150329
I've been running into a ridiculous amount of obstacles and unpleasantness and think a good uncrossing would help.  I would like to hear suggestions that you like for uncrossing. I prefer to have at least a few options that I can do pretty much with household stuff (as opposed to having to order a ton of herbs), but you can also suggest more elaborate rituals since it might take several tries.  Thank you.

... I really don't mean to respond to a lot of your posts with Lucky Mojo references, but it just kind of happens? Lol.

Lucky Mojo's Uncrossing and Jinx-Breaking page links to a lot of products they have, so that's not necessarily useful for you if you're looking for multiple options that DON'T require a lot of product.

To be honest, a lot of uncrossing stuff I seem to see combines both cleansing and protecting (because you can cleanse off the uncrossing magic all you want, but if you don't stop it from re-applying, you're just wasting time and energy y'know?). So if you're intuitive, do you have something that is cleansing, and another that is protecting, and working it into a small ritual? (Hyssop springs to mind as a great purifying herb, but not necessarily something one has on hand)

Maybe you can incorporate it all into a simple bath and have candles set up to walk through after you are done.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 12:11:30 am by Nyktipolos »
"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Sarah Williams
On the Rivers

Emma Eldritch

• Staff
    • View Profile
    • https://rocknrollwitch.blogspot.ca/
Re: Need some Uncrossing ideas
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 01:53:00 am »
Quote from: Selenography;150329

Baths. Throw a shit ton of salt in there. You could also use apple cider vinegar, or toss in some basil if you've got it. Citrus, too, can work nicely. (I'm trying not to suggest herbs that would require anything more than a trip to the grocery store.0

I like uncrossing candles - I tend to buy mine preloaded from either Lucky Mojo or Coventry Creations, but that's not necessary. If all you've got is plain candles you can still use them - just turn em upside down. (Obviously you'll have to cut the candle a bit to expose the wick.)

I usually use a combo of candle work and baths to handle the getting-rid-of-the-bad portion. After a few days I'll then do work to attract GOOD stuff instead.

Tags: