Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Today at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Today at 07:44:49 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 07:21:31 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 07:13:48 pm]

Author Topic: Please Light a Candle  (Read 2424 times)

AthenaiiseSofia

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • http://finnblack.blogspot.com/
Please Light a Candle
« on: August 11, 2011, 10:51:55 pm »
My brother in law is going to be a daddy. But... he's 19, his girlfriend is 17, and her mother refuses to let them see each other. She wouldn't take Blanca to the hospital, even though she was bleeding and hurting. I understand her mother is upset, but she needs to help her daughter, not mistreat her! Pray with me that my brother in law can have the chance to be a part of his son's life!
"Go then and make of the world something beautiful, set up a light in the darkness." - from Awakening Osiris by Normandi Ellis

KittyVel

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Please Light a Candle
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 10:55:52 pm »
Quote from: Nuri;12375
My brother in law is going to be a daddy. But... he's 19, his girlfriend is 17, and her mother refuses to let them see each other. She wouldn't take Blanca to the hospital, even though she was bleeding and hurting. I understand her mother is upset, but she needs to help her daughter, not mistreat her! Pray with me that my brother in law can have the chance to be a part of his son's life!

Prayers have been sent.
<3 Rest in peace, Christiana. I love you so much, and I miss you like crazy already. At least you\'re not hurting anymore...May you ascend. <3

JuniperMorgan

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • http://courtneygalloway.wordpress.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 11:02:37 pm »

candles lit and prayers said, for your brother in law to have the chance to be a good father, for the girlfriend for strength and health through the pregnancy, and for her mother to remember what's truly important in life and do what's right.
You can also find my ramblings at my blog although I\'m not the best at regular updates.  I\'m working on fixing that. Or look for me on FB here or Google+ here. :)

Dark Midnight

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 01:39:15 am »

Sending what I can.
"No matter how dark the fur, the bunny is still fluffy." (Melamphoros)
AKA Thundercougarfalconbird..... (Thanks Nyktipolos!)

AthenaiiseSofia

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • http://finnblack.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 09:25:03 pm »

thank you all! We found out it's a boy, and they finally got to see each other!
"Go then and make of the world something beautiful, set up a light in the darkness." - from Awakening Osiris by Normandi Ellis

KittyVel

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 01:10:47 pm »
Quote from: Nuri;12502
thank you all! We found out it's a boy, and they finally got to see each other!

That's great!  Has her mother come to her senses now?  Hopefully she's been to the doctor since you said she had been hurting!
<3 Rest in peace, Christiana. I love you so much, and I miss you like crazy already. At least you\'re not hurting anymore...May you ascend. <3

Tags: