+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Grand Master Member Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni's Avatar
    Last Online
    28 Apr 2015 @ 04:49 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Bread and booze and books and bees.
    Pronouns
    she/her

Recently Blogged

If you've just updated your blog and would like to share, post a link here! You're welcome to include a brief summary, too, if you like. Noting any applicable trigger warnings for sensitive or upsetting topics is strongly encouraged and deeply appreciated.
    Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013!

The Little Sea Witch - personal/catch-all blog
    MistSeeking - religious blog

Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni is a splendid one to behold Juni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Pronouns
    she/her

Re: Recently Blogged

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Athene Project: Update #2 - a brief update on a devotional craft project.
    Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013!

Senior Master Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
    Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine's Avatar
    Last Online
    25 Jan 2017 @ 09:37 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Unsure.
    Pronouns
    She, Her, them

If you've just updated your blog and would like to share, post a link here! You're welcome to include a brief summary, too, if you like. Noting any applicable trigger warnings for sensitive or upsetting topics is strongly encouraged and deeply appreciated.
    Does this include new posts to your blog? Or just posts that you've updated?
    Kemetic Blog - Ramblings of a beginner Kemetic, remember to bring your grains of salt.

Last Online
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Pronouns
    she/her

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSnake View Post
    Does this include new posts to your blog? Or just posts that you've updated?
    Ack, I guess my example was misleading. This is for any new posts you make to your blog(s), columns, etcetera. (My post is a stand-alone post, actually, I just title things particularly for organization.)

Senior Master Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
    Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine's Avatar
    Last Online
    25 Jan 2017 @ 09:37 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Unsure.
    Pronouns
    She, Her, them

Ack, I guess my example was misleading. This is for any new posts you make to your blog(s), columns, etcetera. (My post is a stand-alone post, actually, I just title things particularly for organization.)
    That's ok! Thanks for clarifying ^^. First ever public blog post, go easy on me. :P http://inspiringrainbow.wordpress.co...hinky-thought/
    Kemetic Blog - Ramblings of a beginner Kemetic, remember to bring your grains of salt.

Adept Member Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassThree FriendsYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:48 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Fictional Reconstructionist, imaginary Baltic heathen, Loki-adjacent, small p polytheist and UU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSnake View Post
    That's ok! Thanks for clarifying ^^. First ever public blog post, go easy on me. :P http://inspiringrainbow.wordpress.co...hinky-thought/
    Here's my latest: http://jackadreams.info/2014/01/13/s...-my-workspace/
    Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
    "Jack, you are gravely disordered." - Castus
    "[Jack], you are embracing a lie which will ultimately prove destructive to you and those around you and for which there will be consequences." - ehbowen

Adept Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points
    HeartShadow has much to be proud of HeartShadow has much to be proud of HeartShadow has much to be proud of HeartShadow has much to be proud of HeartShadow has much to be proud of HeartShadow has much to be proud of HeartShadow has much to be proud of HeartShadow has much to be proud of HeartShadow has much to be proud of HeartShadow's Avatar
    Last Online
    24 Sep 2015 @ 07:08 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    FlameKeeping
    Pronouns
    she/her

I like this idea! I stickied the thread so all the recently blogged stuff can be put in one place. Thanks, Juni!

Adept Member

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesOverdrive
    veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf's Avatar
    Last Online
    23 Sep 2015 @ 06:13 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Words Mean Things; Kemetic God-Slave; FlameKeeper; Reluctant Mystic; Hmtadpmt
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Here's mine: The Work - FlameKeeping.
    Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
    Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
    "I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
    "...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Staff Achievements:
    Your first GroupThree FriendsCreated Album picturesTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Eskiv Champion Aisling is just really nice Aisling is just really nice Aisling is just really nice Aisling is just really nice Aisling's Avatar
    Last Online
    4 Nov 2016 @ 06:55 PM
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan Witch

My most recent: Broken? No, Just Fabulous.

(Touches on cultural expectations vs. reality regarding introversion and last line has adult language - not likely to upset most, but if you're sensitive about either of these things, you've been warned.)
    Into the Grey Mists (Spiritual Blog)

"All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want.
    But once you learn your answers, you can never unlearn them."
    ~Neil Gaiman,
    American Gods

Grand Master Member
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:36 AM
    Country
    UK
    Religion
    Modern British druidry, Gaelic polytheism, dedicant of Cailleach Bhearra, Narnian, Unitarian-ish
    Pronouns
    she/her

Quote Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
    My most recent: Broken? No, Just Fabulous.

(Touches on cultural expectations vs. reality regarding introversion and last line has adult language - not likely to upset most, but if you're sensitive about either of these things, you've been warned.)
    When To Act and When Not To Act. (Because someone is wrong on the internet!) http://leithincluan.wordpress.com/20...en-not-to-act/
    “Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” – Rumi

Stone Onto Sand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast