Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Open Heart Surgery  (Read 2478 times)

baduhmtisss

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Undefined
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Open Heart Surgery
« on: January 08, 2014, 10:39:15 pm »
I've posted before for my mom's own health, and I'm going to ask for more prayers and energy to be sent her way. She's had a lot of health concerns in the past few months, and one of the most recent developments is she's going to need open heart surgery on her left ventricle, in less then 2 weeks. She's on the verge of a massive heart attack due to a heart murmur received from rheumatic fever when she was in Somalia.

Me and my family are very nervous about the operation, and to be honest, I'm scared that something could happen during surgery. So, any prayers or energy that y'all can spare for her would be extremely appreciated.
Undefined religion | Parrot Mom | Disaster Reservist

mlr52

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.GIN.michaellrichardson.com
Re: Open Heart Surgery
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 10:42:20 pm »
Quote from: RainbowSnake;135684
I've posted before for my mom's own health, and I'm going to ask for more prayers and energy to be sent her way. She's had a lot of health concerns in the past few months, and one of the most recent developments is she's going to need open heart surgery on her left ventricle, in less then 2 weeks. She's on the verge of a massive heart attack due to a heart murmur received from rheumatic fever when she was in Somalia.

Me and my family are very nervous about the operation, and to be honest, I'm scared that something could happen during surgery. So, any prayers or energy that y'all can spare for her would be extremely appreciated.

In 2000 I had a quadropule by-pass.  What they have now is better than what was done then.  Good wishes (((((XOXOX0))))).
Light Your Candle, In Love and Service, Blessed Be.
I am a Notary Public for The State of New York, - I do not charge for Notary Fee\'s, I Live in Brooklyn, N.Y.

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 12:08:42 am »

(((RainbowSnake, RS's mom, & family)))

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Skyhold
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/he
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 01:52:25 am »
So, any prayers or energy that y'all can spare for her would be extremely appreciated.

Y'all will be in my thoughts. <3
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

baduhmtisss

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 07:22:02 am »
Quote from: Jack;135721
Y'all will be in my thoughts. <3

Thanks y'all. It's really appreciated.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 07:42:10 am »

:: prayers for RainbowSnake's mom ::

If you like prayers and healing thoughts especially while she's in surgery, post times a day or two before and remind us on the day of her surgery.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Olivia

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 03:54:21 pm »

I'm very sorry to hear this. Sending prayers and energy to your mom.

Izzie414

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 06:50:08 pm »

Praying to the Gods for your mother... Blessings

Ecco

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/ford.rachel
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Open Heart Surgery
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 12:06:08 am »
I will light a candle in her honor. I pray for her health and for your family during this difficult time.

Moonstone

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 11:27:58 am »

Praying for your mum's health and safety. x

baduhmtisss

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 12:34:44 pm »
Quote from: Moonstone;136144
Praying for your mum's health and safety. x

I don't know if it was a combination of good people, and the prayers y'all sent, but we've started recieving random donations from people through facebook. We've even recieved random letters with money and personal notes. It's been one of those things that's been a blessing.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2014, 06:27:30 pm »
Quote from: RainbowSnake;136155
I don't know if it was a combination of good people, and the prayers y'all sent, but we've started recieving random donations from people through facebook. We've even recieved random letters with money and personal notes. It's been one of those things that's been a blessing.

That's wonderful news! How is your mother doing?
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

baduhmtisss

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Open Heart Surgery
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2014, 07:29:46 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;136208
That's wonderful news! How is your mother doing?

She's doing alright. Had an appointment with her surgeon today, and I'm just waiting to see what was said. All I know is they're looking at doing the surgery sometime next week.

candlemagic

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • http://zaprudering.wordpress.com/
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2014, 10:22:53 pm »

I'll light a candle for her during the full moon.

baduhmtisss

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Open Heart Surgery
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2014, 09:29:26 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;135737
:: prayers for RainbowSnake's mom ::

If you like prayers and healing thoughts especially while she's in surgery, post times a day or two before and remind us on the day of her surgery.

I just wanted to see if you all could especially keep my mom in your thoughts on this upcoming Tuesday. Her surgery will be that morning. Thanks y'all.

Tags: