+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Master Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
    Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine's Avatar
    Last Online
    25 Jan 2017 @ 09:37 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Unsure.
    Pronouns
    She, Her, them

Open Heart Surgery

I've posted before for my mom's own health, and I'm going to ask for more prayers and energy to be sent her way. She's had a lot of health concerns in the past few months, and one of the most recent developments is she's going to need open heart surgery on her left ventricle, in less then 2 weeks. She's on the verge of a massive heart attack due to a heart murmur received from rheumatic fever when she was in Somalia.

Me and my family are very nervous about the operation, and to be honest, I'm scared that something could happen during surgery. So, any prayers or energy that y'all can spare for her would be extremely appreciated.

Veteran5000 Experience Points
    mlr52 is on a distinguished road mlr52's Avatar
    Last Online
    8 Jun 2016 @ 06:51 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Untiarian Universalist Pagan
    Pronouns
    he, him.

Re: Open Heart Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSnake View Post
    I've posted before for my mom's own health, and I'm going to ask for more prayers and energy to be sent her way. She's had a lot of health concerns in the past few months, and one of the most recent developments is she's going to need open heart surgery on her left ventricle, in less then 2 weeks. She's on the verge of a massive heart attack due to a heart murmur received from rheumatic fever when she was in Somalia.

Me and my family are very nervous about the operation, and to be honest, I'm scared that something could happen during surgery. So, any prayers or energy that y'all can spare for her would be extremely appreciated.

In 2000 I had a quadropule by-pass. What they have now is better than what was done then. Good wishes (((((XOXOX0))))).
    Light Your Candle, In Love and Service, Blessed Be.
    I am a Notary Public for The State of New York, - I do not charge for Notary Fee's, I Live in Brooklyn, N.Y.

Senior Staff Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupCreated Album picturesOverdriveRecommendation Second Class
    SunflowerP is a splendid one to behold SunflowerP is a splendid one to behold SunflowerP is a splendid one to behold SunflowerP is a splendid one to behold SunflowerP is a splendid one to behold SunflowerP is a splendid one to behold SunflowerP is a splendid one to behold SunflowerP's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Country
    Canada
    Religion
    Religious Witchcraft
    Pronouns
    sie/hir/hirs

(((RainbowSnake, RS's mom, & family)))

Sunflower
    Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    I do so have a life. I just live part of it online.
    “Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others
    to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
    "Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
    My blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough", at Dreamwidth and LJ

Adept Member Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassThree FriendsYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:08 AM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Fictional Reconstructionist, imaginary Baltic heathen, Loki-adjacent, small p polytheist and UU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

So, any prayers or energy that y'all can spare for her would be extremely appreciated.
    Y'all will be in my thoughts. <3
    Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
    "Jack, you are gravely disordered." - Castus
    "[Jack], you are embracing a lie which will ultimately prove destructive to you and those around you and for which there will be consequences." - ehbowen

1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
    Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine has a spectacular aura about Raine's Avatar
    Last Online
    25 Jan 2017 @ 09:37 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Unsure.
    Pronouns
    She, Her, them

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Y'all will be in my thoughts. <3
    Thanks y'all. It's really appreciated.

Administrator Achievements:
    OverdriveRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RandallS has disabled reputation RandallS's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:19 AM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Hellenic Pagan
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

:: prayers for RainbowSnake's mom ::

If you like prayers and healing thoughts especially while she's in surgery, post times a day or two before and remind us on the day of her surgery.
    Randall
    RetroRoleplaying [Blog] -- Out Of Print & Out Of Style Tabletop Roleplaying Games
    Software Gadgets Blog -- Interesting Software, Mostly Free
    Cheap Web Hosting -- Find an Affordable Web Host

Journeyman Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Olivia is on a distinguished road Olivia's Avatar
    Last Online
    5 May 2016 @ 03:23 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    druid

I'm very sorry to hear this. Sending prayers and energy to your mom.

Master Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Izzie414 is on a distinguished road Izzie414's Avatar
    Last Online
    17 Mar 2017 @ 06:51 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Non-Wiccan Witchcraft
    Pronouns
    she/her/her

Praying to the Gods for your mother... Blessings

Apprentice Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    sihaya is on a distinguished road sihaya's Avatar
    Last Online
    22 Mar 2017 @ 04:32 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Pantheistic, Pluralistic Witch
    Pronouns
    They
    I will light a candle in her honor. I pray for her health and for your family during this difficult time.

Senior Apprentice Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Moonstone is on a distinguished road Moonstone's Avatar
    Last Online
    17 May 2016 @ 11:45 AM
    Country
    UK
    Religion
    Celtic influenced Pagan

Praying for your mum's health and safety. x

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast