Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 07:04:14 pm]

[Today at 06:56:16 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Yei
[Today at 06:56:00 pm]

[Today at 06:45:55 pm]

Author Topic: Support my new Podcast  (Read 9921 times)

Dark Midnight

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Support my new Podcast
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2013, 01:35:08 am »
Quote from: Catzeye;132948

This was a very minor 10 second part of her entire podcast, the rest was filled with good information (forgot to include that in my feedback to her, Earana if your reading these! lol :p that was one bit I didn't understand).

I'm sorry, but I don't agree. When I listened I found very little actually good information and a lot of very fluffy stuff. Please do not even get me started on the crystal information. It baffled me and I am anything BUT a beginner in THAT area! For someone just starting out, that was the most confusing thing I have heard in a long time. The audio (as stated by many) was awful and difficult to hear.

I have read many of the threads here and some seem to be very helpful, and others such as this one are filled with hostility.

No, they are full of completely honest feedback. People here tend to say what they actually think, not what others wish to hear.

1) I just dont think its fair that everyone has bashed this woman when she came on here looking for support, and it should have been given to her, After all isnt that what these forums are about?

No, it isn't. TC is a debate and discussion board, not a 'nod and smile sweetly whilst bitching behind your back' board. The OP asked for honest feedback and that's what they got. Don't want honesty? Don't ask for it!

It is really boring me now and I was really enjoying and looking forward to becoming a good part of this site.

I'm sorry that the truth bores you. You want to be a good part of this site, then you have to take the people here as we all are, because no one is going to change a formula that has worked for the last 16 years because you are bored.

I dont want to fight with anyone on here, but I just have to express my views on this as I feel it is injustice.

And you have as much right to your opinion as everyone else has to theirs. Just don't be surprised if others don't agree with you. That's the way things are here and I for one value that. I always know that I will get an honest answer to any question I have. It may not be the answer I want, but it will most likely be the answer that I need. I'm genuinely sorry that you feel like an injustice has been done here, but I don't agree that there has been one.
"No matter how dark the fur, the bunny is still fluffy." (Melamphoros)
AKA Thundercougarfalconbird..... (Thanks Nyktipolos!)

Sefiru

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Support my new Podcast
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2013, 07:00:38 pm »
Quote from: Morag;132999
Humping on a bandwagon sounds really uncomfortable, for what it's worth. I definitely wouldn't be into that.

I suppose it would depend which band it was :whis:

On topic: I tried listening to the podcast, but didn't make it past a minute. The delivery just reminded me too much of a particularly dull educational filmstrip. That's not going to work on a place like Youtube, where there's a whole sidebar of links that look more interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me on AO3 & Deviantart

Tags: