+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Adept Member Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassThree FriendsYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:48 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Fictional Reconstructionist, imaginary Baltic heathen, Loki-adjacent, small p polytheist and UU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Pagan Blog Project 2014

Is it too early to be posting about this?

I've done this for two years now and I think I would like to continue next year, but I want to spice it up a bit and keep it challenging. I'm considering taking some inspiration from Elani and keeping every week on topic to my personal religious path.

What do you guys think? Is anybody else planning to do it again?
    Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
    "Jack, you are gravely disordered." - Castus
    "[Jack], you are embracing a lie which will ultimately prove destructive to you and those around you and for which there will be consequences." - ehbowen

Senior Apprentice Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    herkles is on a distinguished road herkles's Avatar
    Last Online
    25 Apr 2014 @ 10:13 AM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Irish reconstructionist polytheist

Re: Pagan Blog Project 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I do not have a blog currently, but I might try and start one and this seems like a way to get and start doing it.

Senior Master Member Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sarah is a name known to all Sarah is a name known to all Sarah is a name known to all Sarah is a name known to all Sarah is a name known to all Sarah is a name known to all Sarah's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:11 PM
    Country
    Wales
    Religion
    Christian
    Pronouns
    per/per/pers

I've done this for two years now and I think I would like to continue next year, but I want to spice it up a bit and keep it challenging. I'm considering taking some inspiration from Elani and keeping every week on topic to my personal religious path.

I definitely want to do it again as I started in the middle and skipped a bunch
    Knowing when to use a shovel is what being a witch is all about. Nanny Ogg, Witches Abroad

Staff Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    rocquelaire will become famous soon enough rocquelaire will become famous soon enough rocquelaire's Avatar
    Last Online
    18 Apr 2017 @ 10:35 AM
    Country
    UK
    Religion
    Clann Bhride

I'm thinking of doing this next year. I've already started noting down some ideas (yes I am that much of a geek) and think it will give me a great opportunity to do some work that I should be doing.
    Ashael Rising My debut novel, a tale of a tribal medicine woman, protecting her world from soul-sucking invaders. Crowdfunding now.

Journeyman Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Varian is on a distinguished road Varian's Avatar
    Last Online
    30 Mar 2017 @ 07:57 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    devotional mystic, building his own path
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

I want to do it.

Master Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
    Elani Temperance is on a distinguished road Elani Temperance's Avatar
    Last Online
    20 Apr 2015 @ 11:34 AM
    Country
    Netherlands
    Religion
    Hellenismos

I'm in, of course :-D
    Where I ramble on: Baring the Aegis
    Where I try to be coherent: Little Witch magazine
    My PaganSquare blog as hosted by Witches & Pagans
    Hellenic Polytheistic charity circle Pandora's Kharis.

Adept Member Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassThree FriendsYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack has a reputation beyond repute Jack's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:48 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Fictional Reconstructionist, imaginary Baltic heathen, Loki-adjacent, small p polytheist and UU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Elani Temperance View Post
    I'm in, of course :-D
    I'm going to be very impressed if you manage to think of totally different Hellenic topics for each letter next year.
    Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
    "Jack, you are gravely disordered." - Castus
    "[Jack], you are embracing a lie which will ultimately prove destructive to you and those around you and for which there will be consequences." - ehbowen

Master Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
    Elani Temperance is on a distinguished road Elani Temperance's Avatar
    Last Online
    20 Apr 2015 @ 11:34 AM
    Country
    Netherlands
    Religion
    Hellenismos
    I'm going to be very impressed if you manage to think of totally different Hellenic topics for each letter next year.
    Be impressed in advance XD I managed for two years now, and fully plan on making that work a third. There might be a little overlap--some letters are just impossible--but overall, I should be able to find new topics for all letters, or at least a new angle.
    Where I ramble on: Baring the Aegis
    Where I try to be coherent: Little Witch magazine
    My PaganSquare blog as hosted by Witches & Pagans
    Hellenic Polytheistic charity circle Pandora's Kharis.

Adept Member

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesOverdrive
    veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf is a splendid one to behold veggiewolf's Avatar
    Last Online
    23 Sep 2015 @ 06:13 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Words Mean Things; Kemetic God-Slave; FlameKeeper; Reluctant Mystic; Hmtadpmt
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

I will. I've managed to (mostly) meet my goals this year - one Kemetic post and one FlameKeeping post for each letter.
    Fluid Morality - my spiritual blog
    Eating Monsters - my mental health blog

"Religion does not define a deity- it defines the human approach and interpretation of deity." - Juni
    "I hate magical thinking in my magic." - Darkhawk
    "...a baseball club; a soccer unkindness; a hockey murder; a football team..." - Cecil, Welcome to Night Vale

Grand Master Member
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J has much to be proud of Naomi J's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:36 AM
    Country
    UK
    Religion
    Modern British druidry, Gaelic polytheism, dedicant of Cailleach Bhearra, Narnian, Unitarian-ish
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Quote Originally Posted by veggiewolf View Post
    I will. I've managed to (mostly) meet my goals this year - one Kemetic post and one FlameKeeping post for each letter.
    I'm up for trying it for another year. I like veggie's idea, and plan to try one letter related to my religious path and one on another subject. We'll see if I manage it!
    “Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” – Rumi

Stone Onto Sand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast