Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 06:39:30 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Yei
[Today at 06:03:12 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 04:12:49 pm]

"Christ Is King" by Altair
[Today at 01:09:34 am]

Author Topic: College Online  (Read 9210 times)

Phouka

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: College Online
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2014, 03:23:33 pm »
Quote from: Phouka;142727

My next class starts Thursday and is Intro to Psychology which is my major so I'm really looking forward to it. I'll keep y'all posted.

Pouka

Well the first week didn't go as well as I wanted it to. I misread when my 2nd assignment was due (I swear it said Tues. the 25th) so my second disscussion assignment was 1 day late. I'll probably lose 5-10 points for that. Saturday was kinda packed with my ordination and stuff.

This professor dumped us right into research! I've spent most of yesterday and today researching for my essay. I printed out 2 articles because I can't decide which to use. I'll figure it out this evening after I read both of them. Then I'll write the paper at home and revise it tomorrow when it's due. Thank goodness assignments are due by midnight Mountain time and not Eastern time. It gives me an extra 2 hours to play with.

I'll keep everyone posted. Gotta go now my time is almost up for the day.

phouka

Phouka

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: College Online
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 08:29:06 pm »
Quote from: Phouka;142727

My next class starts Thursday and is Intro to Psychology which is my major so I'm really looking forward to it. I'll keep y'all posted.

Pouka

So I'm in my 3rd week of Psychology and had to break down and buy a computer. 300 pages of reading this week, it took 2.5 days and I am a fast reader. Accelerated courses are hell on the eyes. Anyway, I went to a pawn shop and got a laptop with Windows 8 as the operating system.

I had a problem downloading the Office Suite, so my financial counselor has to get it fixed as the company (not the college) says since I opened it and tried to download the program I'll have to pay an additional $86 dollars. Jamar says no way and he intends to get it straightened out on Monday. Lucky for me I have really great friends and I got the assignment that was due yesterday posted in the discussion area. Now I have to go and work on my midterm paper due on Tuesday.

You know what's really funny? I went and bought a keyboard and mouse because the laptop stuff was driving me crazy. If my sleeve brushed against it something would happen. Now I'm ready for anything. That's my latest update, so I'll see y'all soon.

Hugs and kisses,
Phouka

Tags: