Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Etsy Shop  (Read 7963 times)

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
Re: Etsy Shop
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 11:28:38 pm »
Quote from: rocquelaire;106248
Looks like I've got it. I'll make the earrings up for you today and post them in my way to work tomorrow :). Airmail says it should take about 5 days to reach you so ... Hopefully about a week. Let me know that you get them ok :)

I'm not altogether sure how much I believe the estimates post offices give, at least not when a thing is going to be handled by more than one postal service (Annie sent me something 'round Christmas time and was given an ETA that sounded to me, and proved to be, ridiculously optimistic - I'd have been skeptical even if it wasn't during the seasonal rush).  I have no experience with how long UK-to-Canada might take, though - 5 days sounds to me more like a minimum than a typical speed (or maybe it's quite typical - for how long it takes for it to get into Canada Post's erratic hands, and then add gods-know-what to that). A week would be nice, but I think a week and a half or maybe even two weeks is more probable.  Then again, I might be pleasantly surprised - when I say Canada Post is erratic, I mean in either direction.

In any event, I'll certainly let you know - direct feeback on how long shipping is actually taking is essential business info for you.

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

rocquelaire

• Staff
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Gaelic Polytheist
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Etsy Shop
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 02:06:11 pm »
Quote from: SunflowerP;106332
In any event, I'll certainly let you know - direct feeback on how long shipping is actually taking is essential business info for you.

Sunflower

Thank you Sunflower. Your earrings went into the post first thing this morning before I went to work. I hope they don't take too long to reach you. It will indeed be useful to know how long shipping actually takes. Enjoy them when they get there :)

Aranel

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 04:51:31 pm »
Quote from: rocquelaire;105917

http://www.etsy.com/shop/rocquelaire

It's pay day on Sunday.

*waves goodbye to money*

Quick question about the acorn earrings, what are the hooks made out of? I'm not really supposed to wear earrings (long story) but I can tolerate some for short periods of time and those are so lovely I might need to get them.

rocquelaire

• Staff
    • View Profile
Etsy Shop
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 04:57:33 pm »
Quote from: Aranel;106400
It's pay day on Sunday.

*waves goodbye to money*

Quick question about the acorn earrings, what are the hooks made out of? I'm not really supposed to wear earrings (long story) but I can tolerate some for short periods of time and those are so lovely I might need to get them.

All of my earring wires are made from a silver plated alloy and are lead, nickel and cadmium free so they should be ok for anyone with allergies. I can make something else for you with the acorns if you like - a necklace or bracelet maybe - then you could have the acorns without any problems from earrings. Just let me know what you think. You can post here, PM me or send me a convo on etsy :D

dragonfaerie

• Master Member
  • Priestess of Caffeina
    • View Profile
    • Soylent Purple
  • Religion: Wicca & Druidry
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2013, 04:31:36 am »
I hope some of you might have time to take a look ;).

Liking the Tree of Life prayer beads. Will have to see if I have funds this paycheck after I get the bills covered. Kudos to Etsy for showing me the converted US costs on there. Wish the dollar was doing a little bit better against the pound. :D:

Karen

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2013, 07:06:22 pm »
Quote from: rocquelaire;106376
Thank you Sunflower. Your earrings went into the post first thing this morning before I went to work. I hope they don't take too long to reach you. It will indeed be useful to know how long shipping actually takes. Enjoy them when they get there :)

And they're here! They look even better in person than in the pic, too.

Ten days for overseas shipping isn't great, but I'd say it's pretty good.

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

rocquelaire

• Staff
    • View Profile
Etsy Shop
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2013, 01:59:46 am »
Quote from: SunflowerP;107471
And they're here! They look even better in person than in the pic, too.

Ten days for overseas shipping isn't great, but I'd say it's pretty good.

Sunflower

Thank you for letting me know. I can give people a more realistic timescale now. I'm glad you like them!

rocquelaire

• Staff
    • View Profile
Etsy Shop
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2013, 08:36:19 am »
Hi everyone,

Randall said it was ok for me to post and let you all know that I just opened an etsy shop selling handmade jewellery and devotional items (religious jewellery and prayer beads so far - soon to be joined by beeswax candles).

I thought that some of you might be interested in items that I have and I'm more than happy to do custom pieces. I'm also looking for any constructive feedback people might have about layout, photos, items etc. I hope some of you might have time to take a look ;).

http://www.etsy.com/shop/rocquelaire

I wanted to say a big thank you to you all for the support and comments. I love being a part of this community! As a way to express that, I've created a discount in my shop for TC members. For the whole month of June, enter the discount code TCROCKS for a 20% discount. I'll be adding new items all this month as well so keep an eye out. The code will also apply to any custom pieces if any if you are looking for something that I haven't made yet.

Thank you again

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Etsy Shop
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2013, 10:37:55 am »
Quote from: rocquelaire;110408
I wanted to say a big thank you to you all for the support and comments. I love being a part of this community! As a way to express that, I've created a discount in my shop for TC members. For the whole month of June, enter the discount code TCROCKS for a 20% discount. I'll be adding new items all this month as well so keep an eye out. The code will also apply to any custom pieces if any if you are looking for something that I haven't made yet.

Thank you again

How awesome. I love etsy.  How do I find you?

Aspiria

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Etsy Shop
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2013, 10:38:40 am »
Quote from: Aspiria;110412
How awesome. I love etsy.  How do I find you?

Never mind I just saw your link

rocquelaire

• Staff
    • View Profile
Etsy Shop
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2013, 04:25:47 pm »
Quote from: rocquelaire;110408

Thank you again

Just bumping this thread to make sure that everyone gets a chance to see the code!

Tags: